Home

RateSports Releases "APF 2K13" Mod For All Pro Football 2K8

This is a discussion on RateSports Releases "APF 2K13" Mod For All Pro Football 2K8 within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-21-2012, 04:55 PM   #241
Banned

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by tazdevil20
Hey rate, what prevents these rosters from being used online? is it the team names? Would it be hard to modify and make a roster that just uses a default team name? Maybe the letter for the team? Something like the G's for the Giants?
The day I figure all the reasons why online is inaccessible, I will release an online version.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2012, 05:50 PM   #242
Banned

OVR: 28
Re: RateSports Releases "NFL 2K13" Mod For All Pro Football 2K8

Quote:
Originally Posted by RateSports
The day I figure all the reasons why online is inaccessible, I will release an online version.
that would be awesome. What an incredible job on this. I LOVE APF and I can't play Madden after playing APF. I'm a realism guy and that horrific abomination of a game has ruined everything for me. Thanks to your hard work, I'm enjoying football gaming again. Like I said, donation coming, then another one for online
Old 06-21-2012, 06:17 PM   #243
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazdevil20
that would be awesome. What an incredible job on this. I LOVE APF and I can't play Madden after playing APF. I'm a realism guy and that horrific abomination of a game has ruined everything for me. Thanks to your hard work, I'm enjoying football gaming again. Like I said, donation coming, then another one for online
Haha I love this post. Thanks again for the donation and appreciation. Enjoy the game!
Old 06-21-2012, 06:58 PM   #244
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

Quote:
Are there other issues you ran into besides having too many CAPs open on the player edit screen?

As long as you stay under the default open CAP limit (I think it's 20?), it should let you past the online verification screen.

The other thing I've seen that can block you out of online is not having the right amount of stars per team (it has to be 11).

Last edited by jyoung; 06-21-2012 at 07:01 PM.
Old 06-22-2012, 01:11 AM   #245
MVP

Hoos's Arena

OVR: 21
Quote:
Let me know man.
OK just had the freeze issue happen again while playing as the Bears during the 2nd Qtr. Was playing against the Titans.....FYI

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

PSN: hoos4974
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2012, 02:29 AM   #246
Banned

I'm playing a season as the Giants. It's amazing how much this has enhanced this game. I am back being excited about football gaming. Still seeing things happen in this game that amaze me. You, my friend deserve a job in the gaming industry.
Old 06-22-2012, 04:02 PM   #247
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

Good news guys.

I went in and changed all the "05" players to "84" players on one of Ratesports head to head files, and like I suspected, it passed the online verification screen!

So I just need to test it out to see if it crashes during live online gameplay now.

Here is a download link to the file (you will still need to resign it via Modio):

http://www.mediafire.com/file/144fcc...6yu/Roster.ROS

I also gave all the user teams maxed out playbooks so you can run any play in the game and aren't stuck with the crappy default playbook for every user team.

----------------------------

Edit: I tried starting a game with Taz using the custom lobby and it crashed his system before we could even get to the team select screen. My system was fine other than the game telling me I couldn't connect to Taz.

Taz was using the default game rosters, and I was using the file posted above so maybe if we both had the same roster loaded it might work?

Last edited by jyoung; 06-22-2012 at 04:19 PM.
Old 06-22-2012, 04:22 PM   #248
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoung
Good news guys.

I went in and changed all the "05" players to "84" players on one of Ratesports head to head files, and like I suspected, it passed the online verification screen!

So I just need to test it out to see if it crashes during live online gameplay now.

Here is a download link to the file (you will still need to resign it via Modio):

http://www.mediafire.com/file/144fcc...6yu/Roster.ROS

I also gave all the user teams maxed out playbooks so you can run any play in the game and aren't stuck with the crappy default playbook for every user team.

----------------------------

Edit: I tried starting a game with Taz using the custom lobby and it crashed his system before we could even get to the team select screen. My system was fine other than the game telling me I couldn't connect to Taz.

Taz was using the default game rosters, and I was using the file posted above so maybe if we both had the same roster loaded it might work?
I would gladly try it again when I get a chance, or maybe someone else will be able to try. Keep up the great work!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »