Home

What Does MLB 13 The Show Need to do Next Year to Satisfy Your Baseball Gaming Needs?

This is a discussion on What Does MLB 13 The Show Need to do Next Year to Satisfy Your Baseball Gaming Needs? within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-27-2012, 07:18 PM   #145
Rookie

ZOMB13AUTOPILOT's Arena

OVR: 1
It would be awesome if they added a feature in franchise where you could watch highlights from the other games in your franchise. Kind of like a MLB The Show version of Baseball Tonight. I would love to see some of the great/ not so great plays from some of the other games around the league.

Either that or a way to watch the actual post game highlights like you can at the end of your game, for each game. But some kind of Baseball Tonight like presentation would be cool but if they can't do that I would settle for just watching the post game highlights.

NFL: Minnesota Vikings

NBA: Chicago Bulls

NCAA: Arkansas Razorbacks

Last edited by ZOMB13AUTOPILOT; 05-27-2012 at 07:21 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-27-2012, 07:22 PM   #146
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: What Does MLB 13 The Show Need to do Next Year to Satisfy Your Baseball Gaming Ne

Forgot to add:

More classic stadiums would be awesome.

Classic teams would be awesome as well but I realize the licensing might be a nightmare. Still, it would be cool to play as the '27 Yankees...
Old 05-27-2012, 07:52 PM   #147
MVP

bronxbombers21325's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: What Does MLB 13 The Show Need to do Next Year to Satisfy Your Baseball Gaming Ne

Put the Yankees numbers up between the shoulder blades. In real life they are only a few inches or so under the MLB logo on the back of the jersey. This is minor, but it annoys me to no end.
Old 05-27-2012, 10:48 PM   #148
Rookie

OVR: 3

build a team/stadium would be cool..sorta like a expansion draft? with an actually draft logic to with it like each team puts up 5 guys and you gotta pick 2 of the 5 from each team...that game mode would be the only thing i ever play
Old 05-28-2012, 12:41 AM   #149
Rookie

tlobster12's Arena

OVR: 7

The ability to make your own umpire and we could have real umpires from the MLB. We could also make their tendencies and strike and out calls like they have in real life. I think this would add to the realism.
Old 05-28-2012, 12:46 AM   #150
MVP

pokerplaya's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangersCruz
Improve the commentary a little at least

Improve the trade logic ..im in road to the show and somehow

Prince , Verlander , Cabrera , V Mart , Price , Felix ect are all together that's ridiculous
So, the Tigers have 4 guys they have under control already and got two other stars? I'm sorry, what are you trying to say?
Old 05-28-2012, 05:15 AM   #151
Banned

soxfan603's Arena

OVR: 0
Here's my list of must-haves. These are no-brainers yet year after year The Show doesn't have these features and it leaves me scratching my head:

-Playoff Mode

-Expansion Mode or Create a Team for Franchise

-Rainouts, rain delays, doubleheaders, stadium roofs opening and shutting (Seattle, Milwaukee, ect)

-Real dynamic crowds. Empty stadiums if the home team sucks. Playoff atmosphere in the post season. Right now I can't tell the difference between a Pirates-Nationals regular season game and a Yankees-Sox playoff game.

-More Walks. I can't draw a walk to save my life. If I get 1 every 5 games I'm shocked. The opposing pitchers don't throw balls very often
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-28-2012, 09:14 AM   #152
MVP

PhantomPain's Arena

OVR: 16

I'm not sure how anyone else feels about this but here is a small enhancement that I think would do wonders graphically. BTW, I say "small enhancement" but I truly don't know how hard it would be to implement.

Anyway, I have always thought the game looked great graphically except in one particular area. The baseball. Ever foul a ball off that hit off the catcher and rolled to one side? To me the ball looks 2 dimensional. What I would love to see if it wasn't hard to do, and would give them a bit more oomph, is a better 3d model of the baseball. Basically the way the spinning ball looks on the load screen. If that could be implemented into the game, to me that would add more to the realism.

Small gripe but hopefully I am not the only one that would like to see that enhancement.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »