Home

Five Teams to Be Excited About in MLB 12: The Show

This is a discussion on Five Teams to Be Excited About in MLB 12: The Show within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-03-2012, 11:09 AM   #73
Rookie

earp4530's Arena

OVR: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankees2009Champs
I prefer...nevermind, you're right
dont say it..
Old 02-03-2012, 11:15 AM   #74
MVP

OVR: 26
Re: Five Teams to Be Excited About in MLB 12: The Show

The list has no validity leaving Reds off the top 5-given their trades and FA signings.
Old 02-03-2012, 11:19 AM   #75
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by earp4530
I do like Aramis Ramirez..pushin it with lucroy being that he hit 4 his first year and 12 last year, also Brauns out fifty games.. however will still hit twenty.
We don't know that yet
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-03-2012, 11:49 AM   #76
Rookie

JasonZimmerman's Arena

OVR: 0
Big Red Machine is gonna be pretty good. They got some great bats, and great young pitching. I'm rollin with the Reds like always! I know it's a minor detail (but if it was your team you'd be pissed too) but I really hope they put the wishbone C or at least have "Reds" wrote out behind home plate I will stop buying it. They have had this for 3 and a half years now, and still blank in the game! Come On!! 2k11 got it right! Why can they??!!
Old 02-03-2012, 11:55 AM   #77
Rookie

OVR: 0
The Baltimore Orioles will be the best team in baseball this year.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
Old 02-03-2012, 12:44 PM   #78
[Player 1]

thaSLAB's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonZimmerman
Big Red Machine is gonna be pretty good. They got some great bats, and great young pitching. I'm rollin with the Reds like always! I know it's a minor detail (but if it was your team you'd be pissed too) but I really hope they put the wishbone C or at least have "Reds" wrote out behind home plate I will stop buying it. They have had this for 3 and a half years now, and still blank in the game! Come On!! 2k11 got it right! Why can they??!!
I didn't see it in. Not to say it hasn't been added, since the stadium was being looked at.

YouTube

Old 02-03-2012, 01:18 PM   #79
Rookie

earp4530's Arena

OVR: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kid 24
We don't know that yet
Yeah, we do.

http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/7503422/milwaukee-brewers-say-ryan-braun-team-fan-event

Milwaukee Brewers owner Mark Attanasio announced Wednesday that outfielder Ryan Braun, **who is facing a 50-game suspension for a positive drug test**, will not take part in the team's fan event this weekend.
Old 02-03-2012, 01:23 PM   #80
Staff Writer

OVR: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs844224
The list has no validity leaving Reds off the top 5-given their trades and FA signings.
There is probably a little bias toward the really big names in this list, but I'm not sure who you'd bump from the top 5 to include the Reds. Maybe the Phillies, but Papelbon is a bigger name than Madson. Latos consistency seems questionable, and Sean Marshall, Wilson Valdez, and Willie Harris don't make quite the same splash as Thome, Pierre, and Dontrelle Willis. Not to say the latter are more talented, just more interesting.

I think there is certainly a case for the Reds to be on the list, just not 1-5. I don't think many would agree with you, or your assessment that the list is invalid.

The real issue is the Washington Nationals, who should definitely be among the top 5 (though the article was submitted before the Jackson signing). Their rotation is a little scary, and their core of young talent seems poised to challenge the NL East's top dogs.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »