Home

Ten Areas of Improvement for MLB 12: The Show

This is a discussion on Ten Areas of Improvement for MLB 12: The Show within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-16-2011, 09:20 PM   #129
Rookie

OVR: 0
How hard is it too add all of these really good ideas that's a real part of our game anyways to a already good game? Madden has a lot of these features like weather and field conditions, home stadium default touch down music and celebrations and crowd interactions to name a few
Old 11-17-2011, 03:46 AM   #130
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Ten Areas of Improvement for MLB 12: The Show

Please re-do the catcher animation.

How many times did I send the ball from my OF to home and when my catcher gets the ball, the slow tag animation starts and ends in a missed tag and a run scored ?
To avoid it, maybe we have to press a button to tag the runner ?

What was the theme of the 2010 game : "Nothing gets you closer" ?
I want that.
I want to feel the pressure of close plays.
When my OF fields the ball in an effort and the runner on 1st stops his run between the bags, I want to be able to make a quick throw to 1st and not been "blocked" by an animation.

Same thought on bunt, my guys fields it too "cool".
Old 11-17-2011, 01:30 PM   #131
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitesoxfan16
How about the all-star game voting. It's the most horrible thing I have ever seen. Players with the most votes still don't make it and it's puts in average players in their places.
Yeah, the all-star thing is crazy. I wanted to find out who is pitching against me so I started the game and exited once I saw the pitchers. I scouted the pitchers and again started the all-star game but this time there were different pitchers! The lineup and pitching should be announced before the start of the all-star game--and no sudden changes unless due to injury. Oh, and yes, the voting should matter!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-17-2011, 10:53 PM   #132
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp121272
Yeah, the all-star thing is crazy. I wanted to find out who is pitching against me so I started the game and exited once I saw the pitchers. I scouted the pitchers and again started the all-star game but this time there were different pitchers! The lineup and pitching should be announced before the start of the all-star game--and no sudden changes unless due to injury. Oh, and yes, the voting should matter!
Yeah the all-star thing is crazy just like the gold glove awards! Too many orioles are awarded gold gloves, just ridiculous! Did anyone notice when a batter hits a foul ball at the plate the ball remains there until the picture receives a new one from the ump and all of a sudden the ball just disappears? On broken bats no bat boy to bring the batter a new!
Old 11-17-2011, 11:06 PM   #133
Rookie

If you are going to make a game and call it the best out there real fans of the game want a realistic game! You want our realistic $60 bucks every year for the same mistakes. I have played games and in the end or at some point in the game it freezes and that really pisses me off even if I'm having a bad game. What's the since in the franchise mode to add bill board advertisements but you can't see the bill boards of your choice around the stadiums? They took out the choice to change how your grass look on the infield and outfield grass.
Old 11-17-2011, 11:54 PM   #134
MVP

bp4baseball's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitesoxfan16
If you are going to make a game and call it the best out there real fans of the game want a realistic game! You want our realistic $60 bucks every year for the same mistakes. I have played games and in the end or at some point in the game it freezes and that really pisses me off even if I'm having a bad game. What's the since in the franchise mode to add bill board advertisements but you can't see the bill boards of your choice around the stadiums? They took out the choice to change how your grass look on the infield and outfield grass.
When you have miles of code (not sure how much there actually is, but I'm sure there is more than you could imagine) there are bound to be glitches. That's why they work hard every year to remove the ones the can and get feedback on any that made it through.
Old 11-18-2011, 05:19 PM   #135
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Question....

For you guys talking about the All-Star voting, are you aware that each team must be represented in the All-Star game?

Is it the votes you guys are saying is off or the selections based off the votes?
...and as far as the GG....it is with players having identical stats, correct? and it's defaulting to the first team on the list.

M.K.
Knight165
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-18-2011, 05:37 PM   #136
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Question....

For you guys talking about the All-Star voting, are you aware that each team must be represented in the All-Star game?

Is it the votes you guys are saying is off or the selections based off the votes?
...and as far as the GG....it is with players having identical stats, correct? and it's defaulting to the first team on the list.

M.K.
Knight165
As far as GG go, it's with identical stats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Want to follow my Franchises? Join my discord: https://discord.gg/nHbNCWmmGs

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »