Home

Ten Areas of Improvement for MLB 12: The Show

This is a discussion on Ten Areas of Improvement for MLB 12: The Show within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-14-2011, 01:44 PM   #121
MVP

acts238shaun's Arena

OVR: 25
The pickoffs issue pickoffs, no Class A ball and inability to edit potential were my only gripes with MLB 11. Minor gripes, but would be a great addition/fix.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2011, 07:59 PM   #122
Banned

t2jBird's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Ten Areas of Improvement for MLB 12: The Show

• Deeper franchise:ability to customize stadiums, uniforms, and relocate teams.
  • Create a Team.
  • Steroids
Old 11-16-2011, 01:03 PM   #123
Banned

jd369's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodweaver
Yep, and 3, 4, 5, 6, & 10 are already in the game too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bp4baseball
We have not heard any news about what features/additions will be in this years game. Though, getting licensed gear can be very difficult when you have to work through all the companies and legal stages.
I only ask because woodweaver acknowledged that #6 (6. Licensed Equipment and Accessories) is already in the game so I am just wondering what they got to put in this year.
Old 11-16-2011, 03:22 PM   #124
Rookie

OVR: 0

Any chance the 2014 Franchise bug has been addressed? I started to play The Show 11 again, got to the draft and couldnt sign players because my team is broke, tried to trade away contracts and cant because every team is broke. Then I just dropped players from the roster to clear money and they were never picked up because all teams are broke. Has this been addressed at all? Im worried it has not because NO ONE is talking about this, which just completely baffles me.

Thanks.
Old 11-16-2011, 08:39 PM   #125
Rookie

How about the all-star game voting. It's the most horrible thing I have ever seen. Players with the most votes still don't make it and it's puts in average players in their places.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-16-2011, 08:53 PM   #126
Rookie

They said it would have rain and it would affect the game, well I always play with the white sox and I think I seen rain in 2 games and there were no game changing affects. The announcing stinks and the batter/pitching interface is boring. In the 2k series the announcers are on point and the pitcher/batter interface is on point, you just don't throw a pitch and the catcher or ump just throw it back the camera angle pans around like in a real game until the pitcher and batter are ready to resume. They took out home run hand shakes at the plate and never had the third base coach to shake the batter hand as he rounds third on a homer. They also remove the player that hit the home run to come out of the dugout to thank the crowd. There are no weather changes, no pre or post game shows, they took out the pre game fly ins to the stadiums, they have end of the game fireworks for the wrong teams and no pre game fireworks.
Old 11-16-2011, 08:56 PM   #127
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52

Maybe we'll see rain delays and doubleheaders this year...
Old 11-16-2011, 09:14 PM   #128
Rookie

Scott somehow I doubt it!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »