Home

Exclusive: NHL 12 Demo Announcement Blog

This is a discussion on Exclusive: NHL 12 Demo Announcement Blog within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-22-2011, 03:19 PM   #33
Rookie

Mikey88's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Exclusive: NHL 12 Demo Announcement Blog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceteris Paribus
The only damper is that Deus ex comes out tonight, too.

Otherwise, heck yeah! I'm ready for the demo.
lol never heard of it but I'm guessing its an RPG hehe
Old 08-22-2011, 03:20 PM   #34
Rookie

Mikey88's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopher_guy
Yes!! Will it be on XBL at midnight??
lol seriously at what time do they usually release the demos?
Old 08-22-2011, 03:51 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 3

Looking forward to the demo! First thing I'll do tomorrow morning is boot up the xbox and give it a go.
Dallas Mavericks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2011, 04:18 PM   #36
Banned

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey88
lol seriously at what time do they usually release the demos?
This is going off of memory so I may be wrong, but I believe MS releases them at midnight PST so 3am EST (I'm east coast) PSN is usually between 4pm and 7pm EST. Your time zone may vary obviously. Anyone who can correct me feel free as well.

At any rate, looking forward to see the AI in action. Hope the sliders are unlocked again this year.
Old 08-22-2011, 05:00 PM   #37
Rookie

Mikey88's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealmK
This is going off of memory so I may be wrong, but I believe MS releases them at midnight PST so 3am EST (I'm east coast) PSN is usually between 4pm and 7pm EST. Your time zone may vary obviously. Anyone who can correct me feel free as well.

At any rate, looking forward to see the AI in action. Hope the sliders are unlocked again this year.
Yeah that's true and hopefully they added a glass breaking slider to boot. Also, I'm thinking there are many that wont have Xbox Live Gold so i will capture a few vids from my phone and upload them. I remember not having a subscription a year or 2 ago and having to wait 1 week to try it.
Old 08-22-2011, 05:04 PM   #38
MVP

Bolts_26's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopher_guy
I really, really, really, really hope they didn't overdo the helmets popping off and glass shattering. I don't want this to feel like NHL Hitz

I don't even think it should be in the game. What does glass shattering add to this game?

I mean, how often does it happen in real life? Once, maybe twice a season??? So once or twice in like 150,000 minutes of hockey some glass shatters. Doesn't seem like something that's a very vital thing to add. I hope they didn't spend much time doing it. And hopefully we don't see it every 3rd or 4th game...
Kurtis Foster broke about 5 or 6 sheets of glass when he played for Tampa. But then Owner Jeff Vinik went out and bought new glass.
Old 08-22-2011, 05:09 PM   #39
Banned

OVR: 31

Quote:
Yeah that's true and hopefully they added a glass breaking slider to boot. Also, I'm thinking there are many that wont have Xbox Live Gold so i will capture a few vids from my phone and upload them. I remember not having a subscription a year or 2 ago and having to wait 1 week to try it.
Yeah that's a major reason why I switched to PS3. As much as I like features like party and cross game chat, that extra 50 a year for live just wasn't worth it to me in the end.
Old 08-22-2011, 05:20 PM   #40
Proctor, MN. Go Rails!

Vikes1's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
bump lol seems like there's 0 hype for the demo. It's a little too quiet around here. Anybody out there gettin geeked up to play the demo like me?
Yeah I agree. It is quieter around here than the last few years. I think because we really haven't seen much of anything video wise, to get excited or concerned about.

But anyway....I'm really looking forward to the demo! Can't wait to give it a try.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »