Home

Staff Roundtable: How Are We Feeling About NCAA Football 12 Now?

This is a discussion on Staff Roundtable: How Are We Feeling About NCAA Football 12 Now? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-22-2011, 08:49 PM   #89
Pro

SGMRock's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Staff Roundtable: How Are We Feeling About NCAA Football 12 Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDIrish98
regardless of the bugs, the play on the field has been the funnest it's been in a while, that's just me. it's the only college football video game we've got, so we'll deal with it and play it, or come on operationsports.com/forums and try to ruin it for everyone else. me, i'll keep playing it.
Oh i'm still having fun playing RTG for now I don't want to start a Dynasty just yet. I started one already on year 3 but was pissed because I'm a DC and my Television Exposure went down every year (ya another bug). So I wanted to start a new Dynasty and discovered the roster bugs so I am holding off a bit to see how things go. Like I said earlier NCAA 11 was a much better game after the final patch and so was Madden 11 for that matter so I'll reserve my judgement on things until some patches come out.
Old 07-22-2011, 08:50 PM   #90
Rookie

OVR: 2
We all know games are going to have glitches and problems some big some small. The problem with EA is that all of the new features they hyped up this year all have severe bugs. Roster editor, custom playbooks, coaching carousel all have unnecessary bugs that kill the fun of those features. Cpu pass rushers using no special moves and always rushing to the outside. The fact that the pre-release patch messed up jersey degredation and overall graphical quality and not to mention the nearly silent crowd. Is the game fun with default rosters yes but their is no way these problems should exist. I could give them a pass if this were the first time they made a football game or they totally rebuilt the series from the ground up but they didn't. I expect because they've showed they can do better.
Old 07-22-2011, 08:55 PM   #91
Rookie

OVR: 2
*I expect better because
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2011, 08:55 PM   #92
Banned

AirLobo23's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Staff Roundtable: How Are We Feeling About NCAA Football 12 Now?

This game has brought back the fond memories that i had with '04 and '06. I could care less about some of the bugs; the bottom line for me is it's really FUN to play. I'm in the middle of season 1 of dynasty and i think its great. Not getting involved/obsessed/upset with that named roster bug because i've played the game from jump WITH NAMED rosters and i think it plays and looks great.
Old 07-22-2011, 08:59 PM   #93
Working for the weekend

Herky's Arena

OVR: 32
The demo of the game was at least a month old. I don't get why people are saying the retail version is so much better than the demo. It should be because it was a old version of the game.

The people who contributed to this article must not use named rosters either.
Old 07-22-2011, 09:26 PM   #94
Rookie

OVR: 1
lol - no comment ok roundtable wink wink EA $$
Old 07-22-2011, 09:30 PM   #95
Rookie

OVR: 16
i like the game but i could be a lot better. my issue with it was i got to the bowl season and number 4 boise state was playing 1 miami for the title and number 2 stanford played in the rose bowl. i like the game i will play it but come agustus 30th i just might have to trade it for madden.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2011, 09:30 PM   #96
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elgin2311
It just goes to show that people will complain about everything once something goes wrong. Yeah there are bugs and in time im sure some will be corrected. As far as I know no one person can lay claim to being perfect. Mistakes are made and go unseen, its hard for me to be dissapointed because everthing in life is broken. New cars,cell phones,ipad, and last everyone's logic because no matter what were all a little biased.
When you don't add too much to a new game and then the stuff you do add doesn't work, they basically are stealing money.

They put out a completely flawed game that even looked just like last year's game, hyped up features that don't work properly and took everyone's money. Yes we aren't forced to buy the game but we were lied to because we were under the impression that these things were either fixed or worked.

The amount of bugs and glitches this game has is beyond ridiculous for them to consider this a final product ready for sale.

They have a TON of work to do for me to even consider buying the game next year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »