Home

NCAA Football 12 Review

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Review within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 07-16-2011, 03:51 PM   #65
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: NCAA Football 12 Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
Seriously? This game plays like NCAA 13? I hope to god that isn't accurate because otherwise i'll skip next year's game. Is it a good game? Yes. But to say its a drastic improvement on NCAA 11 is crazy talk. Its a minor improvement gameplay wise.
Everyone has their own opinion, to each his own, but yes I do feel the game plays so different from NCAA11 it's as if they worked two years on it, not one.

For anyone who thinks it's "minor" improvement gameplay wise from NCAA 11 all I can speculate is that anyone saying that did not play very much of either game because I don't see how it's possible to play much of either and hold that opinion..

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2011, 04:21 PM   #66
MVP

TDenverFan's Arena

OVR: 40
I wouldn't call the gameplay NCAA 13, but it's pretty dang good
Old 07-16-2011, 05:43 PM   #67
Rookie

duc748s's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
I created my high school team (North Miami Beach SR High class of 88) with a bunch of my friends as players, guys I play softball with now etc. Just trying to have fun with it. The problem though is when I load the team into RTG it does not use the names I made in Teambuilder? I am just not seeing them. Or...maybe they are not being played by the coach? I can't check because I have no access to the depth charts etc. Maybe because I made them all SR's? I don't know.

Any advice?
You can view the position dept in teambuilder (seems to be OVR based). I just looked and it seems that the roster I had had me as #2 HB. I got some playing time but i remember that I didn't get a lot of touches, but i chalked it up to HS ball where #1 and #2 usually alternate due to stamina and playing ironman. I still managed a 3* rating for college with decent ratings. Don't know if I should continue or do another RTG with my teambuilder roster fixed to have me at #1 HB starting......

I'll link the thread that has my ratings in it in a few....

Here is the link - http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2042609723

now I am confused... I'm looking over the TB roster and I don't know if it used me in the roster or a created me. I think I am going to run another quick RTG to see. I wish there was an easy way of printing out the roster from the TB site (and the ability to see stats and dept charts during RTG HS games)
Old 07-16-2011, 05:49 PM   #68
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by duc748s
You can view the position dept in teambuilder (seems to be OVR based). I just looked and it seems that the roster I had had me as #2 HB. I got some playing time but i remember that I didn't get a lot of touches, but i chalked it up to HS ball where #1 and #2 usually alternate due to stamina and playing ironman. I still managed a 3* rating for college with decent ratings. Don't know if I should continue or do another RTG with my teambuilder roster fixed to have me at #1 HB starting......

I'll link the thread that has my ratings in it in a few....

Here is the link - http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2042609723

now I am confused... I'm looking over the TB roster and I don't know if it used me in the roster or a created me. I think I am going to run another quick RTG to see. I wish there was an easy way of printing out the roster from the TB site (and the ability to see stats and dept charts during RTG HS games)

I made sure I named 4 of the 6 WR's my buddies...none of them were used in RTG...it's strange.
Madden 21 (PS5)
NBA 2K24 (PS5)
Dragons Dogma 2 (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 07-16-2011, 06:01 PM   #69
Rookie

duc748s's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
I made sure I named 4 of the 6 WR's my buddies...none of them were used in RTG...it's strange.
I just sim'd through a quick game using my HS team created in TB in RTG. It seems that RTG is not using TB rosters at all. Don't know if it's a bug??

*I posted it in the bug thread...don't know if it's a bug or not though.

Last edited by duc748s; 07-16-2011 at 06:22 PM.
Old 07-16-2011, 07:33 PM   #70
Banned

OVR: 12
there's nothing wrong with asking. they patched it on madden 10 and we had been asking for it every scene madden 06 and now madden has it in 2011 & 2012 .so you have not because you ask not .and thats why i ask
Old 07-16-2011, 08:23 PM   #71
Banned

OVR: 0
The 360 version does not look as good as NCAA 11.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2011, 10:53 PM   #72
MVP

blklightning's Arena

OVR: 9
i have yet to see even a smudge on my white uniforms. on the home unis with the chicago maroon jerseys, i think i've seen a stain or two. but that's it. it's not a huge deal. but it's still annoying that we can't get proper uniform degradation after all these years on this gen of hardware. i remember one of the games on ps2 having really great degradation and here we get next to none.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »