Home

NCAA Football 12 Review

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Review within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-19-2011, 06:02 PM   #89
Rookie

OVR: 0
This gameis solid and on the brink of greatness for the football genre. Yes, there is still work needed for it to reach the status of the show and nba 2k11. I'm glad to see that EA is actually taking pride in making the NCAA series and not just focused on Madden.
Old 07-19-2011, 10:50 PM   #90
Rookie

Thanks for ignoring my question everyone.
Old 07-20-2011, 04:41 AM   #91
Banned

A big gripe about an otherwise fine game is the ridiculous number of soaring one handed interceptions. Seriously, you see a couple plays like that a year and they happen every single game. I still see LINEBACKERS jumping 50 inch verticals to deflect or snag balls. Who puts that crap in the game because it ruins the realism.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2011, 05:43 PM   #92
Rookie

sublime55's Arena

what i hate is that the quarter back is seemingly unable to throw a bullet pass over the middle without a line backer or d linemen deflecting the pass. its super frustrating. EA really needs to fix the pass trajectory in this game.
Old 09-07-2011, 09:59 PM   #93
Rookie

NCAA12

I need help when i try to use the the coach cam (R2 and joystick) to view my players and the play that they will be running i can not see my wide receivers on passing play. i have a ps3 if u know what i am doing wrong please help.
Old 09-07-2011, 09:59 PM   #94
Rookie

I need help when i try to use the the coach cam (R2 and joystick) to view my players and the play that they will be running i can not see my wide receivers on passing play. i have a ps3 if u know what i am doing wrong please help.
Old 09-12-2011, 09:19 AM   #95
*n th* Fl*w*rs

southernbelle's Arena

OVR: 16
does everyone still think this is a "great" game?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2011, 09:01 PM   #96
Banned

"A polished, tight playing, extremely deep and highly customizable NCAA Football experience has finally been released to the masses. Yes, the game absolutely has some rough edges, but the positives far outweigh the negatives. Fans of the series rejoice, this is the NCAA Football game we’ve wanted for years, and most importantly, the NCAA Football game we deserve."

Someone got paid for making statements like this. I am sorry that is the so bogus.

Last edited by Nakeja71; 09-12-2011 at 09:04 PM. Reason: not done

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »