Home

MLB Bobblehead Pros Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XBLA)

This is a discussion on MLB Bobblehead Pros Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XBLA) within the Other Baseball Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-11-2011, 01:58 PM   #201
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: MLB Bobblehead Pros Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XBLA)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wEEman33
So I hit a 380 foot home run yesterday with Brewers pitcher Shaun Marcum, who is rated 1 contact and 50 power. For some reason the pitchers in this game are all on the juice.
Where does it have Home run distances???
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2011, 02:00 PM   #202
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by falcons2003
I've moved on to the CPU hitting on ALL STAR. I was pretty much shutting the CPU offense down, and they weren't hitting any HRS om pro. First couple of games on all star were rough, but I'll be able to handle it. You just cannot make any mistakes in the field, and really concentrate pitching wise. Gotta win the turning points and Key batter situations. You gotta yank your pitchers out of there right when they get tired or start getting rocked, or it gets ugly.
CPU hitting was pounding me on All STAR Hitting. I would have a bunch of good innings shutting down the CPU, and then a few horrendous ones, just awful awful ones. It wasn't working.

So I found a better mix. Since CPU PRO was getting to easy to shutdown, I went back to CPU PRO Hitting, but I turned off my pitching cursor so I couldn't paint the corners or my pitches. That seems to be the right mix right now.
Old 07-11-2011, 02:04 PM   #203
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by falcons2003
Where does it have Home run distances???
They are not listed on-screen (disappointing), but the home run went right over a wall where the distance was marked.
Old 07-11-2011, 02:15 PM   #204
MVP

OVR: 15

This game is amazingly fun to play. Probably the best $10 I have ever spent. However, when I play against a friend our games are very high scoring. Does anybody else have this problem? It seems like it is very difficult to pitch against someone playing with you because they can see the pitch marker where you want to originally place it.

I know you can turn the pitch marker off but then I can't tell where I am placing the pitch...
Old 07-11-2011, 03:06 PM   #205
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch46647
I know you can turn the pitch marker off but then I can't tell where I am placing the pitch...
Keep playing with the marker/cursor off you will get used to it. At first it is really tough, but once you play for awhile, you will get the hang of it. That's probably your best bet vs. someone. I'm playing with the cursor off now, and I've gotten use to it pretty quickly. Still leaves a good level of uncertainty, but that's good, you don't want to be able to paint the corners all the time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2011, 03:06 PM   #206
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by wEEman33
They are not listed on-screen (disappointing), but the home run went right over a wall where the distance was marked.
I gotcha, you were estimating. I thought it might be in the game somewhere and I missed it, I was pumped for a second,,,hahaha. Marcum does sting the ball for some reason. Dude it a rocket down the line on me and I was like what the hell??
Old 07-11-2011, 03:43 PM   #207
MVP

OVR: 15

Is there any point to using anything other then "power" swing? I cant even get the ball out of the outfield using a "regular" swing...
Old 07-11-2011, 04:14 PM   #208
Rookie

OVR: 0
According to this article, http://www.xboxhornet.com/wordpress/?p=8034 you will be able to unlock "edit player" when you buy the upcoming downloadable content. Pretty stupid.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games »