Home

MLB Bobblehead Pros Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XBLA)

This is a discussion on MLB Bobblehead Pros Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XBLA) within the Other Baseball Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-01-2013, 10:29 AM   #473
Rookie

michfan16's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: MLB Bobblehead Pros Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XBLA)

Quote:
Originally Posted by falcons2003
Man these rosters are really really rough updating. Its taking me almost an hour per team. I only have 3 teams done, haven't had alot of time to do many. Don;t know if I will keep doing it. Gotta give those roster makers out there alot of credit, very time consuming and tedious.
yea it really is rough, I have been trying to edit rosters using the custom teams and edited players and I am only a few teams in as well. It also doesn't help that I have no system to my ratings...
Old 06-01-2013, 01:42 PM   #474
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by michfan16
yea it really is rough, I have been trying to edit rosters using the custom teams and edited players and I am only a few teams in as well. It also doesn't help that I have no system to my ratings...
Ya I think the custom team, old school arrange mode, does save you a little bit of time from having to rename a player on an original roster, if he is on another team, just move him over to the created team. Renaming and editing names of players not in the game anymore, to new players, on that 360 controller, (or maybe its just mine) just doesn't seem to move to quick on the on screen keypad. I tried a usb keyboard but the game didn't read it, figured that would happen.

For re-rating players system I'm trying to just find a MLB player with similar attributes and go from there. For example, I figure the highest rated power hitters are Pujols, Hamilton, Howard, Fielder, and I use their power ratings as the bar, and just come down from there for players. I try to use a similar system to other attributes. I know it's nowhere near a good system but I'm just going with that. I'm trying not to get to technical to save time, not doing crazy edits, just very basic ones. And it's still takes awhile.
Old 06-01-2013, 02:14 PM   #475
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

If you like to do a lot of roster editing, the Xbox chat pad is a worthy investment.

You can get one for about $10 online:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...=operasport-20
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2013, 02:20 PM   #476
Rookie

Storm12's Arena

OVR: 12
So the editing mode doesn't have the plain edit player mode like MLB Power Pros had? That makes editing kinda hard then to me, making a different arrange team just to edit a player seems like too much work.
Old 06-01-2013, 02:49 PM   #477
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm12
So the editing mode doesn't have the plain edit player mode like MLB Power Pros had? That makes editing kinda hard then to me, making a different arrange team just to edit a player seems like too much work.
No it has it, but really it's to each its own.

Example: Josh Reddick is on the Red Sox. You can edit him to let's say Nava and edit all the attirbutes too Nava's. Then go to the A's and edit a player no longer on As to Josh Reddick.

OR

in arrange mode just Move Reddick to the A's, and edit some random guy on A's not on As anymore to Nava. Then just swap them. This way your really only editing one player. So I guess you save yourself one edit. If you do this in the long haul you will save yourself a bunch of edits, because players and their attributes are in the game, just on another team. Does require some thinking and strategy though.
Old 06-01-2013, 02:52 PM   #478
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoung
If you like to do a lot of roster editing, the Xbox chat pad is a worthy investment.

You can get one for about $10 online:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...=operasport-20
Nice, will it work with this game though? Game seems really bare bones, don't know what kind of other things it would support in game. How is that keypad, quick to use?
Old 06-01-2013, 03:30 PM   #479
Pro

Ahhhh, tried another usb keyboard and that one worked ! Going to see if it makes it any faster for me. I'm guessing that chatpad would work too now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games »