Home

MLB Bobblehead Pros Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XBLA)

This is a discussion on MLB Bobblehead Pros Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XBLA) within the Other Baseball Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-06-2011, 09:56 PM   #57
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38
Re: MLB Bobblehead Pros Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XBLA)

Yep, if the fielding controls were better, I could cut down my runs allowed by half right now. At least half the bases I allow are on errors.

Changing the pitch speed to fast really seems to be the answer to the home run problem.

The last three games I played have only had 2 to 3 home runs max. I think I hit my sweet spot as far as tuning the offensive side of the game goes.

Now if only I could start getting the CPU to chase some balls out of the strike zone when I'm pitching. They seem to have an eagle eye at the plate.
Old 07-06-2011, 10:05 PM   #58
MVP

philliesfan136's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by wEEman33
Yep, if the fielding controls were better, I could cut down my runs allowed by half right now. At least half the bases I allow are on errors.

Changing the pitch speed to fast really seems to be the answer to the home run problem.

The last three games I played have only had 2 to 3 home runs max. I think I hit my sweet spot as far as tuning the offensive side of the game goes.

Now if only I could start getting the CPU to chase some balls out of the strike zone when I'm pitching. They seem to have an eagle eye at the plate.
The fielding has been a kryptonite for me, and it's the main reason the CPU has been scoring so many runs..
The majority of the strikes I have thrown are on curves that drop into the dirt for called strikes..
Old 07-06-2011, 10:28 PM   #59
MVP

philliesfan136's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by philliesfan136
The fielding has been a kryptonite for me, and it's the main reason the CPU has been scoring so many runs..
After getting my settings where I wanted, the fielding got better. We'll see if it messes up again or not.
Old 07-06-2011, 10:36 PM   #60
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
After getting my settings where I wanted, the fielding got better. We'll see if it messes up again or not.
Which settings are you using?

I'm just going with default right now.

Fielding is a tough, but I've gotten alot better already. I gotta go strictly manual.
Old 07-06-2011, 10:37 PM   #61
MVP

philliesfan136's Arena

Quote:
Problem solved. The fielding is fine now for me..
Weird thing is, I'm pretty sure I had the fielding on semi-auto every game I've played so far, so I don't know why I'm not having a problem now..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2011, 10:56 PM   #62
MVP

philliesfan136's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by falcons2003
Which settings are you using?

I'm just going with default right now.

Fielding is a tough, but I've gotten alot better already. I gotta go strictly manual.
Semi-auto. I'm not sure if it was set in the games I played, but that was the setting I ment to use.
Maybe I was just pitching bad?
Old 07-06-2011, 11:00 PM   #63
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55

Is there a way to turn off the pitching ball cursor? By that I mean, the one where you're batting and you see the ball coming in from the pitcher, or at least their intended target. You could turn it off in Power Pros, and it obviously would be a fantastic thing to be able and turn off this time around.

I can tell there are different difficulties that will make it zig-zag all over the place more frantically until the ball is pitched, but I'm looking for something that will hide that completely.
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60
Old 07-06-2011, 11:38 PM   #64
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

Corey Hart is such a beast! 8 home runs in 5 games.

The long ball shenanigans seem to have been toned down from everyone else on my team since I switched to fast pitching. He's the only one that's still consistently going yard.

I checked Hart's power rating and it is an "A" rating, at 186 points. So I guess that's why he's hitting so many bombs for me. Too bad Milwaukee's pitching is garbage besides Grienke. I'm giving up 12 runs a game on average. Just got rocked for 22 runs against Atlanta lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games »