Home

MLB 2K11 Patch Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here [UPDATE: Patch Notes Added]

This is a discussion on MLB 2K11 Patch Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here [UPDATE: Patch Notes Added] within the MLB 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-25-2011, 12:41 AM   #281
Rookie

RedLine's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: MLB 2K11 Patch Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by thcchoi
Accumulated fatigue between games is NOT working in POSTSEASON MODE!!

The developers need to address this issue in their upcoming patch indeed.
I just noticed the other day too! I was getting ready to play head-to-head with my buddy and we like to use PostSeason mode by selecting teams and then do a simming to the World Series and playing all the games there.

Then I just simmed a sample postseason and noticed there was not fatigue for the pitchers (or anyone), which bummed me out because this worked in 2K10.

The reason we do this is to prevent the other guy from overusing pitchers and it makes it easier if the game keeps track. Because sometime we only play a few games each time we get together and it may be a few weeks before we get back to it.

C'mon 2K fix this in the next patch (hopefully there is one).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2011, 02:23 AM   #282
Rookie

OVR: 3

Right on the money. 2K developers need to fix this.

Maybe you could also post a thread on MLB 2K11 official forum (link below);

http://2ksports.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=201

I already posted a reply to one of their sticky thread but if more ppl mention about the issue about the lack of accumulated fatigue in the POSTSEASON MODE, it will less likely be ignored by the 2k developers.

Last edited by thcchoi; 05-25-2011 at 02:35 AM.
Old 05-25-2011, 11:18 AM   #283
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 2K11 Patch Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here [UPDATE: Patch Notes Add

Fatigue in regular season is not working right, at least not in my franchise. CPU players do not lose energy as my players regardless of durability rating. Brian McCann, Matt Kemp, and Andre Ethier just to name a few are on course to play all 162 games. Kemp and Ethier both have durability ratings below 90. McCann is a catcher.
Old 05-26-2011, 03:32 AM   #284
MVP

Mjphillips's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Fielding

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjoe
Early on in the impressions thread, there was a post compalining about outfielders catching flyballs. The post mentioned the difficulty of seeing the circle for the outfielder at the last minute, thereby not having enough time to react and catch the ball. My questions is if this has been fixed with the patch?

Also, has fielding and baserunning been fixed overall with the patch?

Thanks.
Just cost me a game. Couldn't see it at all. I adjusted my height and zoom to see if that helps.
Old 05-26-2011, 08:22 AM   #285
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: Fielding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjphillips
Just cost me a game. Couldn't see it at all. I adjusted my height and zoom to see if that helps.
That won't help. It's almost pushing me away from dynamic and go to the locked option.
http://www.youtube.com/@Fiddy14
X
https://x.com/Fiddy14_

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2011, 09:35 PM   #286
Rookie

RedLine's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by thcchoi
Right on the money. 2K developers need to fix this.

Maybe you could also post a thread on MLB 2K11 official forum (link below);

http://2ksports.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=201

I already posted a reply to one of their sticky thread but if more ppl mention about the issue about the lack of accumulated fatigue in the POSTSEASON MODE, it will less likely be ignored by the 2k developers.
Done!

Let's hope they can fix this before 2K12...
Old 05-27-2011, 05:45 AM   #287
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75
Re: MLB 2K11 Patch Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here [UPDATE: Patch Notes Add

I just saw the double play bug last night. The cpu runner was safe at first while I attempted to turn the double play only to see him take off for second and get immediately tagged out. Never saw this pre-patch nor did I have an in game freeze pre-patch but have had one already post patch.

DH fatigue is still wrong. The DH position should get a 1/2 day rest, not get tired. Managers like to rotate guys through the DH so they can rest a bit. It's what Minnesota will do with Mauer (when healthy). Many teams do this. I tried to do it with Magglio last night but he lost 3 points of energy as a DH in a nine inning game.

Injuries still seem too high. In 3.5 games I've had two pitchers get hurt with the injury slider at 1. One of them got hurt in the game with the freeze so I got him back accidentally but the slider doesn't work well. At 1/100 I shouldn't see many injuries at all.

2K needs to start using tuning files like EA does with the NHL series and NCAA football series. It's a quick way to fix minor things without the time and money constraints of a patch. This game could have really used something like that.
Old 05-28-2011, 10:37 AM   #288
Rookie

OVR: 3

I wish they wouldn't have messed with the Power with the new patch. HRs are very rare now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K »