Home

NCAA Football 12 Video - Coaching Carousel Part 2

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Video - Coaching Carousel Part 2 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-25-2011, 02:22 PM   #57
7 dirty words...

ryan36's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: Coaching Carousel Part 2

MOVING on...
Old 05-25-2011, 02:23 PM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 0

Sorry mod just saw your move on post. DOne. But the ratings of the coaches doesn't matter too much because we can change it. Some nice gentleman on this forum will name all of the coaches, players and adjust ratings and it'll be all good.
Old 05-25-2011, 02:25 PM   #59
7 dirty words...

ryan36's Arena

OVR: 36

The coaches don't have ratings. Just prestige. It sucks, lol. More fun than before , but a long way to go
Old 05-25-2011, 02:26 PM   #60
MVP

dan_457's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmo Bowl
I see your point but, Why do you think there are giant wish lists all over this forum? because we asked for something once and said eff it? No, its cause we pounded the point home until we got it.
In this matter though, I think the developers already know we want coach ratings. I just don't believe it was feasible to achieve in the time span they had. We're talking about taking a game where coaches are pointless, and then making them the single most important aspect of the game(to an extent). That requires a lot of work, and I believe EA knows how much we want this, and it's something they'll expand upon.

-Cleveland Browns-

-Cleveland Cavaliers-
Old 05-25-2011, 02:34 PM   #61
Pro

sparkdawg777's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_457
In this matter though, I think the developers already know we want coach ratings. I just don't believe it was feasible to achieve in the time span they had. We're talking about taking a game where coaches are pointless, and then making them the single most important aspect of the game(to an extent). That requires a lot of work, and I believe EA knows how much we want this, and it's something they'll expand upon.

Yeh I think you're right, I'm sure that the devs wanted ratings but the more I look at it (although I am no expert in creating software or whatever) I can see that it is a lot more work to tie the coach's ratings into the entire game than say just the coach prestige. I'm confident after seeing the improvements of this year's game that we will see coach ratings next year.

Last edited by sparkdawg777; 05-25-2011 at 02:37 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2011, 02:38 PM   #62
Rookie

OVR: 10

it looks like a lot of fun now let´s hope for better CPU recruiting logic!!!
Old 05-25-2011, 02:39 PM   #63
Rookie

kevj349's Arena

OVR: 4

I'm curious as to how they would put ratings in for coaches. I mean think about it. How does the OC and DC ratings matter if the HC has O and D ratings? It kinda eliminates them from the equation. Same goes vice versa. If the OC and DC have ratings then the HC ratings don't matter.

On a slightly different note how in the world do you know what the defense ratings are for an OC? This is important because what if he gets a HC job? Ratings would be great, but there really isn't any way to come up with the ratings. If we as a community come up with a good way to create ratings maybe they could take a look for next year. Thoughts?
Old 05-25-2011, 02:40 PM   #64
Pro

sparkdawg777's Arena

OVR: 1

So is this the only info being released today or is there more coming later?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »