Home

Entire List of NCAA Football 12 Dynasty Mode and Road to Glory Details Revealed

This is a discussion on Entire List of NCAA Football 12 Dynasty Mode and Road to Glory Details Revealed within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-23-2011, 06:52 PM   #177
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63
Re: Entire List of NCAA Football 12 Dynasty Mode and Road to Glory Details Revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by volstopfan14
I thought the RTG embargo was lifted cause I saw the big list of features on PastaParde. I remember that feature from the PS2 where after you were done with RTG you could either declare for the draft or become a coach in dynasty. It would be great to start as a high school senior, play four years in college, get a job as a coordinator at some small school, and work your way up to being the head coach of your alma mater.
most got the info from GameInformer as they originally had an article that had both Dynasty and RTG improvement. the RTG stuff on GameInformer has since been removed, but other "non-main stream media" sites I guess are not under NDA can keep it up(at least until EA contacts them, even then, not sure what can be done).

College Football 25 Team Information Spreadsheet
Old 05-23-2011, 06:54 PM   #178
Banned

OVR: 25
I don't understand why people are questioning EA charging $3 to "Advance your dynasty from your computer." To the working individual who may only have a certain amount of time to devote to games - say, 2-4 hours - this is extremely convenient. This gives THEM the option to run an online dynasty from work or when they're away from the system.

No one wants to be in the league with the Commish who's never online.

Also, what if you play MORE THAN ONE game? Maybe I want to play Modern Warfare 3, but everyone in my dynasty is finishing up and ready to advance? Now, I don't have to switch games JUST to advance a dynasty, I can log in online and do it - and still recruit, Super-Sim my game if it's against a CPU.

And let's be honest: Is 3 dollars REALLY a big deal? I mean, I assume everyone who does a OD won't get this, as probably the guys who want to be a really great Commish will, as will the working individual. But seriously, you can pay $3 for this, or 2 double cheeseburgers and a small fry.
Old 05-23-2011, 06:56 PM   #179
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Entire List of NCAA Football 12 Dynasty Mode and Road to Glory Details Revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by volstopfan14
Oh ok. Hopefully thst gets put in. RTG seems like it will really be improved this year.
It really will be majorly improved.
I hope they add skill points. I am not sure if there are skill points. I saw REcruitng and Coach Trust points. Because each postion had a important rating that would improve. IE, It didnt matter which type of WR you picked you wouldnt have a high SPEC Cat.
Old 05-23-2011, 07:44 PM   #180
MVP

berad88's Arena

OVR: 10

What happens if you start a dynasty as an older coach and that coach that you are playing as retires?
I wonder if you will either never retire or if you do retire if you can then pick another coach to play as.
Old 05-23-2011, 07:47 PM   #181
MVP

poopoop's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaySmooov
I don't understand why people are questioning EA charging $3 to "Advance your dynasty from your computer." To the working individual who may only have a certain amount of time to devote to games - say, 2-4 hours - this is extremely convenient. This gives THEM the option to run an online dynasty from work or when they're away from the system.

No one wants to be in the league with the Commish who's never online.

Also, what if you play MORE THAN ONE game? Maybe I want to play Modern Warfare 3, but everyone in my dynasty is finishing up and ready to advance? Now, I don't have to switch games JUST to advance a dynasty, I can log in online and do it - and still recruit, Super-Sim my game if it's against a CPU.

And let's be honest: Is 3 dollars REALLY a big deal? I mean, I assume everyone who does a OD won't get this, as probably the guys who want to be a really great Commish will, as will the working individual. But seriously, you can pay $3 for this, or 2 double cheeseburgers and a small fry.
It's not questioning the feature, it's questioning the charge. And it doesn't make a huge difference what the charge is (outside of extremes on either end) it's more about the principle.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2011, 07:50 PM   #182
Banned

osubeavs721's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopoop
Both are bad for different reasons. Either they took time that could've been better used on the $60 game or they were so confident they could generate revenue doing this they added on extra hours. Pick your poison. If it's the latter just know that things will very likely get a lot worse in the future when it comes to micro-transactions. Because they know people will run out and buy.

Again if you want access to the full OD feature set. The complete list of things they added it will cost you $67 instead of $60. Period. We can sit here and pretend it's an add-on PC game or however you guys want to frame it. This isn't EA packaging NBA Jam with NBA Elite. This is them charging you $3 to advance your dynasty from your computer.

Yes you sound very disappointed.
you are ridiculous... its $7 dollars... if you cant afford $7 you surely can't afford the $60 to buy the game or the $300 to buy the console... so why are you here?

the other guys are right, its not a must have to play the game. It's an add on feature. If you want the ability to advance the week from your pc or supersim games you pay for that service. You DONT have to have it that way and you can do all that on your console for free.

Just because it's a feature for the game doesn't mean they have include it for free because it's a feature on convenience. Again you can do all this on your console for free. So for the convenience of you to play the game through your PC you have to pay $7 for the entire year. EA runs a business, why do you forget that. This feature is adding cost to the game's development. So either you pay the $67 right up front for a feature you may not use or you can pay the standard $60 and if you want to use the feature you pay for it.

How do you not understand this? It's simple business practices that happen in other sectors of business other than the video game business and you're up in arms about a common practice now days.
Old 05-23-2011, 07:52 PM   #183
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29
Man. RTG is going to be great to play. I'm going to love recreating a few of the NJ HS teams near me in TB and have my dual threat QB/FS. Or HB/LB go nuts on them. This year is a definite must buy for me. I haven't been this pleased with all the info for a few years now

sent from parts unknown
Old 05-23-2011, 07:57 PM   #184
Rookie

Michgantown's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by osubeavs721
you are ridiculous... its $7 dollars... if you cant afford $7 you surely can't afford the $60 to buy the game or the $300 to buy the console... so why are you here?

the other guys are right, its not a must have to play the game. It's an add on feature. If you want the ability to advance the week from your pc or supersim games you pay for that service. You DONT have to have it that way and you can do all that on your console for free.

Just because it's a feature for the game doesn't mean they have include it for free because it's a feature on convenience. Again you can do all this on your console for free. So for the convenience of you to play the game through your PC you have to pay $7 for the entire year. EA runs a business, why do you forget that. This feature is adding cost to the game's development. So either you pay the $67 right up front for a feature you may not use or you can pay the standard $60 and if you want to use the feature you pay for it.

How do you not understand this? It's simple business practices that happen in other sectors of business other than the video game business and you're up in arms about a common practice now days.
Technically,xbox users have to pay to do it from their console.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »