Home

MLB 2K11 Patch Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here [UPDATE: Patch Notes Added]

This is a discussion on MLB 2K11 Patch Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here [UPDATE: Patch Notes Added] within the MLB 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-23-2011, 05:43 PM   #265
MVP

jeffy777's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: MLB 2K11 Patch Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here [UPDATE: Patch Notes Add

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celtic34
thanks man. I actually can't find anything. If you could do that that would be great.
Do you have a preference on teams you'd like to see?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2011, 06:15 PM   #266
MVP

BlackBetty15's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: MLB 2K11 Patch Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here [UPDATE: Patch Notes Add

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffy777
Do you have a preference on teams you'd like to see?
Orioles and nationals @nationals park...if my vote counts.
Old 05-23-2011, 06:56 PM   #267
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

PS3 patch out within 24 hours per Ronnie. Gonna give it a shot.
Old 05-23-2011, 08:00 PM   #268
MVP

BlackBetty15's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
PS3 patch out within 24 hours per Ronnie. Gonna give it a shot.
Thanks man, good heads up, guess we could work together and give impressions for the PS3 side of the house? I took back the show because it lost its "fun factor" in terms of how baseball should be played.
Old 05-23-2011, 08:09 PM   #269
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBetty15
Thanks man, good heads up, guess we could work together and give impressions for the PS3 side of the house? I took back the show because it lost its "fun factor" in terms of how baseball should be played.
I just hope I don't regret downloading it lol. Let's just hope there isn't a big bug in the PS3 patch.

I'm going to turn injuries back on and see how that goes. I can't wait to see fatigue works and since nobody here has answered me as to how the game handles DH fatigue I'll find out for myself.
Old 05-23-2011, 08:59 PM   #270
MVP

BlackBetty15's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
I just hope I don't regret downloading it lol. Let's just hope there isn't a big bug in the PS3 patch.

I'm going to turn injuries back on and see how that goes. I can't wait to see fatigue works and since nobody here has answered me as to how the game handles DH fatigue I'll find out for myself.
I would imagine that it would be the same as the others. I mean I really dont see a huge problem with these impressions. I will say with the latest roster update it seemed that it was taylored towards the patch. I am currently working on the minors and prospects for my 'chise using the latest roster set so if you want it let me know. I am med school so give me until this weekend to get the improtant folks in like harper, rizzo, ackley ect...but I do a real nice job making players look like they are supposed to and gear all sweet so there you go. I def cant wait until the patch drops soley because I am tired of the crap baserunning speeds that happen and other factors. I ESPECIALLY love that the 2k1- baserunning camera is back. It will help alleviate the bad graphics that rear its ugly head when the ball is in play.
Old 05-23-2011, 10:00 PM   #271
MVP

jeffy777's Arena

OVR: 16

Sorry about not answering the DH fatigue question. I didn't see it before as I haven't read everything in this thread. I normally only play NL games, but like you said you'll find out soon enough

As for a vid, looks like I can only make 30 second videos at a time because I only have the free version of FRAPS :/

Last edited by jeffy777; 05-23-2011 at 10:14 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-24-2011, 05:19 AM   #272
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

The thing that sucks is that I'm playing in Pittsburgh with the Tigers right now. I won't use the DH for another 3 games lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K »