Home

Entire List of NCAA Football 12 Dynasty Mode and Road to Glory Details Revealed

This is a discussion on Entire List of NCAA Football 12 Dynasty Mode and Road to Glory Details Revealed within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-23-2011, 06:35 PM   #169
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Entire List of NCAA Football 12 Dynasty Mode and Road to Glory Details Revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by volstopfan14
Will it be possible to import your player from RTG into dynasty as a coach?
I believe the RTG embargo lifts in June. Info released today was probably paid to get leaked.
Even if it is not in, I will make my OC/HC similar to my RTG player. I will try to have similar faces and body build. I will make my OC similar to my RTG RB. I will run a run-heavy offense
Old 05-23-2011, 06:37 PM   #170
No Place Better

BenGerman's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Entire List of NCAA Football 12 Dynasty Mode and Road to Glory Details Revealed

I'm not nearly as disappointed as most people. The only thing I can't understand is why we aren't able to hire and fire our own coaches, but it really doesn't play much of a role if the HC (the user) is running his own playstyle anyway. What I'll probably do is start out as a defensive coach, and then whatever OC is hired under myself as a HC, I'll use their playbook for offense. This way whoever my school hires and fires actually matters.

Also, I know in some cases the HC hires his own staff, but doesn't a lot of it have to do with the Athletic Director? The only reason I don't like the omission of hiring/firing our coaches is that we don't get to pick a coach who fits our ideology on both Offense and Defense. Still, I love the way they are doing it this year, and didn't expect Offensive Coordinators and Defensive Coordinators to be in the game anyway.

Gamertag (Xbox One): Bengerman 1031
PSN Name: BadNewsBen

Twitter: @BadNewsBenV
Twitch: www.Twitch.TV/Bengerman10
Old 05-23-2011, 06:39 PM   #171
MVP

volstopfan14's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
I believe the RTG embargo lifts in June. Info released today was probably paid to get leaked.
Even if it is not in, I will make my OC/HC similar to my RTG player. I will try to have similar faces and body build. I will make my OC similar to my RTG RB. I will run a run-heavy offense
I thought the RTG embargo was lifted cause I saw the big list of features on PastaParde. I remember that feature from the PS2 where after you were done with RTG you could either declare for the draft or become a coach in dynasty. It would be great to start as a high school senior, play four years in college, get a job as a coordinator at some small school, and work your way up to being the head coach of your alma mater.

Last edited by volstopfan14; 05-23-2011 at 06:49 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2011, 06:42 PM   #172
@HoundsOfHowl

HoundsOfHowl's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenGerman
I'm not nearly as disappointed as most people. The only thing I can't understand is why we aren't able to hire and fire our own coaches, but it really doesn't play much of a role if the HC (the user) is running his own playstyle anyway. What I'll probably do is start out as a defensive coach, and then whatever OC is hired under myself as a HC, I'll use their playbook for offense. This way whoever my school hires and fires actually matters.

Also, I know in some cases the HC hires his own staff, but doesn't a lot of it have to do with the Athletic Director? The only reason I don't like the omission of hiring/firing our coaches is that we don't get to pick a coach who fits our ideology on both Offense and Defense. Still, I love the way they are doing it this year, and didn't expect Offensive Coordinators and Defensive Coordinators to be in the game anyway.
Thank you, I know alot of things I could be disappointed with, but I'm not. The way I look at it everything has to start out somewhere.
Old 05-23-2011, 06:44 PM   #173
MVP

volstopfan14's Arena

Quote:

I really agree. At first I was very dissapointed but now after thinking about it I've realized that what I was expecting was unrealistic in just 1 year. However, like you said, I really do not understand why we can't hire/fire assistant coaches. Hopefully EA continues to build on this feature next year by adding ratings, the abilty to hire/fire assistants, and more cause this has a ton of potential. I'm excited about what has been added and look forward to the release.
Old 05-23-2011, 06:46 PM   #174
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

Quote:
I'm not nearly as disappointed as most people. The only thing I can't understand is why we aren't able to hire and fire our own coaches, but it really doesn't play much of a role if the HC (the user) is running his own playstyle anyway.
The only reason I don't like the omission of hiring/firing our coaches is that we don't get to pick a coach who fits our ideology on both Offense and Defense.
Me either. I wish other "Little Things" would have been added. But I am more than okay with it. Might have to wait for Friday.
I plan on starting as a OC. But, I already had plans on what Defense I wanted to run and will make a Custom Playbook. I hope we can give suggestions on what scheme we want to have. I had plans on make a Multi-Def playbook with mainly 3-4, 4-3,3-3-5, and Quarter.
Old 05-23-2011, 06:48 PM   #175
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by volstopfan14
I thought the RTG embargo was lifted cause I saw the big list of features on PastaParde. I remember that feature from the PS2 where after you were done with RTG you could either declare for the draft or become a coach in dynasty. It would be great to strat as a high school senior, play four years in college, get a job as a coordinator at some small school, and work your way up to being the head coach of your alma mater.
No I think they just were allowed to put that info. I know they are waiting for E3 for RTG.
I remember that feature
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2011, 06:50 PM   #176
MVP

volstopfan14's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
No I think they just were allowed to put that info. I know they are waiting for E3 for RTG.
I remember that feature
Oh ok. Hopefully thst gets put in. RTG seems like it will really be improved this year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »