Home

Entire List of NCAA Football 12 Dynasty Mode and Road to Glory Details Revealed

This is a discussion on Entire List of NCAA Football 12 Dynasty Mode and Road to Glory Details Revealed within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-23-2011, 03:01 PM   #97
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: game informer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roggie
Being an OD commish, why should I have to pay 3 bucks just to advance on the web? Flat out joke. I don't mind the charging to host more than one, because it takes up space on their server (still shouldn't have to, but it's understandable). But paying to ADVANCE A FREAKIN DYNASTY?
I know a lot of people are really down on them charging for playing/advancing games on the web but I'm ok with it. Yeah it would be great if it was free, but as an avid OD user/commish its a fair price and very worth it, and as was said before they need to cover server costs.

You have to remember, if you play a game or advance your dynasty on your console, all of the processing of the AI for the advance, CPU recruiting, simming AI vs AI games, etc, takes place on your console and is then uploaded to the EA servers... if you do it from the web now EA has to have servers to perform all of those calculations for you. This will potentially cost EA more than it does to store a few extra online dynasties as storage is relatively inexpensive these days, but processing is not.

My only concern is if we are now paying for it, EA better make sure its mostly error-free. Numerous times in 11 I've recruited on the website only to run into an error in the middle of a call and lost both the time and any points I gained in the call... on a major recruit losing 1 call is usually the loss of that recruit so if similar things happen after we start paying for it I'll be disappointed.

I'll use these features to death, easily getting $7 enjoyment out of it (like getting a PC game for $7 as noted earlier)... I'll create a "coach-mode" dynasty to play while I'm watching movies/TV with the wife and run through it on my laptop.
Old 05-23-2011, 03:10 PM   #98
Banned

OVR: 25
I know people are upset, because you have to pay for the online stuff, like advancing the dynasty and being able to commish more than one OD.

I, personally, don't play to be a commish of my own, I'll be joining up. So if anyone here plans on being a commish for an OD, and you're gettin a list together, let me know and I can message my name and GT (On the 360), or whatever.

But anyway, people have to look at it like this: You can spend this 3-4 dollars, and get something you can use for a year, that increases the playability AND convenience for the league. Or, you can spend that 3-4 dollars on that McDonalds value meal that you know isn't good for you, but it still tastes good. And that's just for that day.

I'm indifferent about buying it, mainly because I don't know if I'll be running my own dynasty. I'll probably decide as the game nears release-day. We still have to see how gameplay is on the demo. And remember, everyone thought NCAA 11's gameplay would be horrible, until we got the demo in our hands, so regardless of what a video says, I'll judge when it's in my hands.
Old 05-23-2011, 03:12 PM   #99
Pro

sparkdawg777's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Entire List of NCAA Football 12 Dynasty Mode and Road to Glory Details Revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
Im wondering if we can play on a TB as RTG in the HS season. it is great that we can play against TB team.But it would be AWESOME, If we can create our HS and play on it

I was wondering the same thing, I sure hope so because I already have my HS team created. Surely if we can insert TB opponents we can insert a TB that is OUR team. I'm sure we'll get more info either this week or at E3.
Old 05-23-2011, 03:14 PM   #100
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Entire List of NCAA Football 12 Dynasty Mode and Road to Glory Details Revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkdawg777
I was wondering the same thing, I sure hope so because I already have my HS team created. Surely if we can insert TB opponents we can insert a TB that is OUR team. I'm sure we'll get more info either this week or at E3.
E3 most likely
Old 05-23-2011, 03:21 PM   #101
No Place Better

BenGerman's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Block-O
Yeah same here.

I just hope that progression and incoming freshman get an accurate attribute rating for category and position.
TGT said that incoming Freshman looked noticeably better. It was somewhere in their Q&A section. Freshman cap off at an 82 overall, unless it is a kicker or punter (85 overall).

Gamertag (Xbox One): Bengerman 1031
PSN Name: BadNewsBen

Twitter: @BadNewsBenV
Twitch: www.Twitch.TV/Bengerman10
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2011, 03:23 PM   #102
Legal Advisor

jwilphl's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
Im wondering if we can play on a TB as RTG in the HS season. it is great that we can play against TB team.But it would be AWESOME, If we can create our HS and play on it
I, too, wondered this. Maybe if RTG is deep enough the lack of dynasty depth can be forgiven, although I have typically preferred dynasty to RTG.

That said, if we can import opponents, I would imagine we could import the team we actually play on--it would make no sense otherwise. Also, is 11 the max number of teams we can bring in (as it says you only play 7 to 11 games)? In high school we usually played at least 12 games, so it would appear this limit is a tad low.
Old 05-23-2011, 03:25 PM   #103
Banned

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by olemiss86
State isn't any better. I mean...together...both schools have a combined 4 winning seasons since 2004. That's no good.

Looks like Ole Miss is a 3-star, to me.
Old 05-23-2011, 03:27 PM   #104
The Senator

buckeye02's Arena

OVR: 31

Finally Notre Dame has dropped to a 5* instead of 6.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »