Home

Entire List of NCAA Football 12 Dynasty Mode and Road to Glory Details Revealed

This is a discussion on Entire List of NCAA Football 12 Dynasty Mode and Road to Glory Details Revealed within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-23-2011, 01:53 PM   #89
MVP

olemiss86's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: game informer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSU124
Well, OM does kinda blow
State isn't any better. I mean...together...both schools have a combined 4 winning seasons since 2004. That's no good.
Old 05-23-2011, 02:10 PM   #90
Pro

Dbrentonbuck's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: game informer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roggie
The ACC actually has 3 or 4 ranked schools every year. The Big East is lucky to have 2 at any time in the season.
Child please! Last year was a down year for the Big East. Every Conference has them. Before that, UC, WVU, UL, USF, and Pitt were all ranked in the top 10 and some in the top 5 at various points in the last 5 years. Every BE team except Syracuse has been in the top 25 within the last 5 years.

Before last year, the Big East had gone 16-6 in bowl games over the past four seasons even after the exodus of Miami, Boston College and Virginia Tech.

If you add TCU into the mix, the BE has been way more successful than the ACC in recent years. Their problem is they haven't done well when they get to a big BCS games which is what people remember most.

Before last year the BE had a 61% winning bowl record while the ACC had a 48% winning record in bowl games. I hate that people are so sheepishly led by the media these days.

Last edited by Dbrentonbuck; 05-23-2011 at 02:14 PM.
Old 05-23-2011, 02:28 PM   #91
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Entire List of NCAA Football 12 Dynasty Mode and Road to Glory Details Revealed

Im wondering if we can play on a TB as RTG in the HS season. it is great that we can play against TB team.But it would be AWESOME, If we can create our HS and play on it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2011, 02:36 PM   #92
Hall Of Fame

kingkilla56's Arena

Re: Entire List of NCAA Football 12 Dynasty Mode and Road to Glory Details Revealed

I just wanted mid dynasty team-builder. It gets old seeing the same uni's for 30 seasons
Old 05-23-2011, 02:53 PM   #93
The Senator

buckeye02's Arena

Wow....the RTG mode seems really fun. I love how the QB cant audible into his own play unril he has the trust of the head coach. So realistic!

Did i see someone say that editing player ratings in the dynasty has been confirmed?
Old 05-23-2011, 02:57 PM   #94
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Block-O
Wow....the RTG mode seems really fun. I love how the QB cant audible into his own play unril he has the trust of the head coach. So realistic!

Did i see someone say that editing player ratings in the dynasty has been confirmed?
RTG will rival other BAP modes.
someone did confirm editing ratings but on the TGT Dynasty Q&A they said no.
Old 05-23-2011, 02:58 PM   #95
MattUMD224

OVR:

The one thing I wanted to see the most was if we could edit players ratings in season like on Madden

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2011, 02:59 PM   #96
The Senator

buckeye02's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattUMD224
The one thing I wanted to see the most was if we could edit players ratings in season like on Madden
Yeah same here.

I just hope that progression and incoming freshman get an accurate attribute rating for category and position.

Last edited by buckeye02; 05-23-2011 at 03:01 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »