Home

MLB 2K11 Patch Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here [UPDATE: Patch Notes Added]

This is a discussion on MLB 2K11 Patch Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here [UPDATE: Patch Notes Added] within the MLB 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-20-2011, 03:45 PM   #233
Banned

Hal Fowler's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 2K11 Patch Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here [UPDATE: Patch Notes Add

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlingBling19
Any word on when the patch for the PS3 will be out??
As far as I can tell, 2K has submitted the patch to Sony. Sony just seems to be preoccupied right now.

I suspect mid June, as I don't think Sony is really all that interested in helping 2K sell baseball games on the PS3. But I am just guessing.
Old 05-20-2011, 04:17 PM   #234
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75
Re: MLB 2K11 Patch Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here [UPDATE: Patch Notes Add

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hal Fowler
Okay, I see. I still thnk that might be okay. It will really be worth looking at though. Catchers should have a harder time being healthy than everyone else. Whether they got it balanced right is another question.
Exactly. Catchers don't play as many games because it's a grueling position that should tire out them out faster than other players. Conversely, the first basement shouldn't tire very much as some of them will play almost every game (no catcher comes close to doing that). Did they fix the DH fatigue this year? I'd like to think a player actually gets a little rest while playing at the DH spot.
Old 05-20-2011, 06:16 PM   #235
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
Exactly. Catchers don't play as many games because it's a grueling position that should tire out them out faster than other players. Conversely, the first basement shouldn't tire very much as some of them will play almost every game (no catcher comes close to doing that). Did they fix the DH fatigue this year? I'd like to think a player actually gets a little rest while playing at the DH spot.
The point I was making is my catcher not gaining energy after a day off. My other position players gain energy after an off day, but not my catcher.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2011, 06:29 PM   #236
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambizytl
The point I was making is my catcher not gaining energy after a day off. My other position players gain energy after an off day, but not my catcher.
He didn't gain a single point? Maybe he was really tired and did go up but just not to 100%. One day off if a player is tired shouldn't always raise them back to 100%. Some managers like Leyland love to give a veteran a day off from playing the day before an off day so they get two days in a row.

I'd still like to hear how the game handles DH fatigue since it was broken last year.
Old 05-20-2011, 06:51 PM   #237
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
He didn't gain a single point? Maybe he was really tired and did go up but just not to 100%. One day off if a player is tired shouldn't always raise them back to 100%. Some managers like Leyland love to give a veteran a day off from playing the day before an off day so they get two days in a row.

I'd still like to hear how the game handles DH fatigue since it was broken last year.
I started a franchise, played 3 games and then there was a day off in the schedule. So after just 3 games he was so tired that he couldn't gain one single point of energy? Well, that is what happened. My other position players did gain but not my catcher.
Old 05-21-2011, 03:48 PM   #238
MVP

BlackBetty15's Arena

OVR: 12

Can anyone with the new patch confirm what the 2k10 baserunning cam is? I am hoping it has something to do with when the user puts the ball into play its like it used to be and not the "new" camera 2k did where it kind stays with the batter. (default cam)
Old 05-21-2011, 03:49 PM   #239
MVP

jeffy777's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBetty15
Can anyone with the new patch confirm what the 2k10 baserunning cam is? I am hoping it has something to do with when the user puts the ball into play its like it used to be and not the "new" camera 2k did where it kind stays with the batter. (default cam)
Yep, it's in and it's just like it used to be in 2K10

Last edited by jeffy777; 05-21-2011 at 03:53 PM.
Old 05-21-2011, 04:32 PM   #240
MVP

BlackBetty15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffy777
Yep, it's in and it's just like it used to be in 2K10
Thanks man...that is amazing at least for me as I despise the "new" hitting cam. I like seeing the CPU amke plays in the OF. Now if sony could only get thier ********ness under control and get our patch out this game will be played a ton.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K »