Home

First NCAA Football 12 Dynasty Mode Details Revealed

This is a discussion on First NCAA Football 12 Dynasty Mode Details Revealed within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-19-2011, 02:37 PM   #121
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Coaching carousel is in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480
Is it for sure confirmed that this will be in online dynasty?
From the article:
Quote:
I was a big fan of online Dynasty last year, and applying these coaching options to a group of friends is what really gets me excited.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-19-2011, 02:39 PM   #122
Rookie

ram124's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by arobbi3
The rankings will keep the upper echelon teams from hiring coaches with a C, D, F prestige. The rating may not directly affect the team, but it should keep the hirings as realistic as possible for each position on each team.
Absolutely. I'm pumped about this addition. I can't wait to see what else they have in store for us.
Old 05-19-2011, 02:41 PM   #123
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonn
From the article:
Thanks. I just finished watching the video and it was confirmed on there was well. NCAA and Madden are both going to be ridiculous this year. Let's all welcome football to next gen gaming!!!

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Old 05-19-2011, 02:42 PM   #124
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by arobbi3
The rankings will keep the upper echelon teams from hiring coaches with a C, D, F prestige. The rating may not directly affect the team, but it should keep the hirings as realistic as possible for each position on each team.

If you think about it, the players rankings are what contributes to the team's success. The best rating could do for coaches would be recruiting, maybe with a higher rating better play calls when the comp sims games? I think the rating of the coaches is being looked into too deeply.
Once you play College Hoops 2k8 you will see how big of an impact coach ratings have. A coach can make or break a program in real life and in 2k8. It may hurt recruiting in NCAA 12 which could bring a program down, but thats where it stops.

There are some coaches in my 2k8 legacy that can get good players, but their schemes are so terrible they leave the team off worse, then there are coaches that have their teams play a lot better than they are. The past few seasons in my legacy The Citadel has played me really tough because of their new coach. Now he has also recruited well and they have the 2nd best team in the conference and I am a little afraid at seeing how that works out. He already has shown he can get teams to play a lot better than they are, so that team he has now should easily challenge me for the conference title.

― Plato
Old 05-19-2011, 02:46 PM   #125
MVP

BallinVol's Arena

OVR: 7

With this is the ability to edit rivalries as I take it. It would be nice to have dynamic rivalries but you can always go in an edit this and create rivalries. July can't get here any quicker! This is one year where I may be sucked into dynasty mode for the first time in a long time. I might actually take the time to report my dynasties now!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-19-2011, 02:48 PM   #126
Rookie

wkukicksbutt's Arena

OVR: 4

I was unsure about getting this game, but after this, I am pre-ordering as soon as possible. Unbelievable improvements, the Customization for the Dynasty really shocks me, Great job EA.
Old 05-19-2011, 02:50 PM   #127
Swaggy Poole

justblaze09's Arena

OVR: 21

EA proved me wrong.

I am a happy camper.

OS Uni Snob Association Member

OS's most random Twitter account: @JustinTrenell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruins
White doesn't clash with dark colors. Or most colors. That's the point of white.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gordogg24p
I think most of American history would disagree with you on that one.
Old 05-19-2011, 02:50 PM   #128
Rookie

hkwforAUTigers's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
Once you play College Hoops 2k8 you will see how big of an impact coach ratings have. A coach can make or break a program in real life and in 2k8. It may hurt recruiting in NCAA 12 which could bring a program down, but thats where it stops.

There are some coaches in my 2k8 legacy that can get good players, but their schemes are so terrible they leave the team off worse, then there are coaches that have their teams play a lot better than they are. The past few seasons in my legacy The Citadel has played me really tough because of their new coach. Now he has also recruited well and they have the 2nd best team in the conference and I am a little afraid at seeing how that works out. He already has shown he can get teams to play a lot better than they are, so that team he has now should easily challenge me for the conference title.
This is the only possibilty that worries me. I want to make sure that it actually has an effect....
From what I've seen - I'm thrilled. good job EA

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »