Home

First NCAA Football 12 Dynasty Mode Details Revealed

This is a discussion on First NCAA Football 12 Dynasty Mode Details Revealed within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-19-2011, 02:24 PM   #105
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Coaching carousel is in!

I can't see how the even the harshest of internet critics could be unhappy with this news. This is outstanding. I am so excited right now...unbelievable.

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-19-2011, 02:24 PM   #106
MVP

Roggie's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
That just shows the success they've had. Unless a higher prestige makes a team perform better, then it is pointless just about. I'm sure it will have an impact in recruiting still, but that's where it will probably stop.
Exactly. No offense/defense ratings, so a Rich Rod style guy will have a high prestige but not be a detriment to the defense. As I said a month ago, I'm fine with this, but I'm SHOCKED there's no outrage over this, since everyone basically told me off when I said it would be like this.
Chicago Bulls
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Detroit Lions

Old 05-19-2011, 02:24 PM   #107
Rookie

gogators's Arena

OVR: 4

I want to know if people can save their conferences and somehow post them for other people to download. Kind of like how rosters are done now.

I won't change anything. I'll keep it real. I'm just wondering can you change it every year in the dynasty or just in the beginning when setting the dynasty up?

I doubt there is a playoff option, but if there was then I'd want to add FCS teams.
Old 05-19-2011, 02:25 PM   #108
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan
Where do you see that? Every screen i've seen only says bio 1 of 3? Also if it is O + D that could allow you to set ratings boost for each position
The first tab is Bio and the other two tabs have the O and the D logo which most likely means Offense and Defense. Unless you can rate the ratings for a coach on that side of the ball, which would be awesome, then they don't appear to be in.

And the prestige is really a rating. I mean sure it helps that coach recruit better, but thats where it stops. So, coaches will have impacts if that is what it does, but that's where it looks to end.

Hopefully they build on this so we'll have coaches that are great recruiters, but can not get any success on the field. Or there is the coach is can't recruit, but he gets players to play above their potential. Or the guy who is average all around.

― Plato
Old 05-19-2011, 02:26 PM   #109
Rookie

arobbi3's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
That just shows the success they've had. Unless a higher prestige makes a team perform better, then it is pointless just about. I'm sure it will have an impact in recruiting still, but thats where it will probably stop.

Ehh, yeah I see what you mean, but the rankings will keep the upper echelon teams from hiring coaches with a C, D, F prestige. The rating may not directly affect the team, but it should keep the hirings as realistic as possible for each position on each team.
Old 05-19-2011, 02:27 PM   #110
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

Is it for sure confirmed that this will be in online dynasty?

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Old 05-19-2011, 02:27 PM   #111
Banned

FightinSnydersKSU's Arena

OVR: 5

Hey guys i'm new here, but just wanted to let the people know who were wanting to know about if you can customize conferences as well as their names and etc. after each season. I had to pause the video at 1:27 to see and it says at the top!! Here is to putting TCU in the BIG EAST in 2012!! Lol.

Game looks legit!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-19-2011, 02:28 PM   #112
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)

At 1st I was worried about not getting coaches ratings then I watch the video(is there audio for the video or is it my phone?)and seeing that coaches page was one of 3 considering how much was on that one page that there's some minor ratings for coaches.

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »