Home

MLB 2K11 Patch Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here [UPDATE: Patch Notes Added]

This is a discussion on MLB 2K11 Patch Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here [UPDATE: Patch Notes Added] within the MLB 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-18-2011, 01:52 PM   #65
#OwnTheFuture

Benz87's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: MLB 2K11 Patch Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here

Anyone have anything to report with pitchers getting pulled to early? Does the CPU leave them in longer than the 3rd inning if you put 3 or 4 runs up on them?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-18-2011, 01:52 PM   #66
Rookie

PittPens1787's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1980
ronnie update, patch notes no later than 2pm PST.
Confirmed. I just tweeted at him (mine's @TroyPfaff) about why he needed approval to give us patch notes, considering the patch is already live. He didn't answer that, but insists that the notes will come no later than 2PM PST, so 5PM for me on the east coast.
Old 05-18-2011, 01:56 PM   #67
Banned

kpkpkp's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by PittPens1787
Confirmed. I just tweeted at him (mine's @TroyPfaff) about why he needed approval to give us patch notes, considering the patch is already live. He didn't answer that, but insists that the notes will come no later than 2PM PST, so 5PM for me on the east coast.
This is strange, Im wondering if they discovered something wrong with the patch. Or something in the list that didnt actually fix what it was supposed to.

And now they must wait for "approval." (IE "time to re-write the patch notes since they flubbed a couple things up.)

SMH
Old 05-18-2011, 02:02 PM   #68
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

What does the PCAP rating mean? I noticed this as well for relief pitchers and I'm confused.
Old 05-18-2011, 02:04 PM   #69
Pro

Neolithic's Arena

OVR: 6

quick note on Auto Fielding, it include Auto throwing. Wish you could have auto field and then choose where to throw it like The Show. :/
Old 05-18-2011, 02:05 PM   #70
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1980
Try a test new franchise and see if you still get, because i see stats when i did a test franchise after patch.
I tried 2 new franchises after restarting the XBox...simmed a few games, one with default rosters and one with custom. Both are doing the same thing - in the box scores it is only giving 1's or 2's for total stats, even in May (if they got 2 doubles for example) but nothing cumulative. If I try to play an actual game - in the box score it still is a zero.

Any suggestions on what I'm doing wrong here?
Old 05-18-2011, 02:08 PM   #71
All Star

DonkeyJote's Arena

OVR: 19

I'm on PC, and I'm seeing fatigue. I played my first game, and after that, D. Lowe was down to 10 fatigue, Kimbrel was at 73, and McCann was at 92. Everyone else was still at 100 the next day though. I play game 2 (there was an off day between the first two games), and Lowe is at 30 (in game). Everyone else (except Venters who was hurt in game 1) back to 99 fatigue.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-18-2011, 02:10 PM   #72
Banned

Hal Fowler's Arena

I'm thinking that they also tweaked the ability to check your swing. I think it was too hard to pull off before, but seems easier now.

I was bummed to see that fatigue is not a part of MLB Today. I was kind of hoping that when a reliever is used the day before, that it would affect my ability to use him in an MLB Today game. Also, pitchers are still shown with zero stats in the pregame in the MLB today games.

I'm actually pretty excited, though, to play out a season. Fatigue is definitely working in franchise now, and it just feels like it will be a very fun and strategic mode. and as a Cardinal fan, it will be fun to blance their defensive issues in late game moves, as well as trying to get more performance out of some players by keeping them fresh.

I am anxious to give the patch notes a read, but I feel like the game is good-to-go after spending a little time with it this afternoon.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K »