Home

MLB 2K11 Patch Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here [UPDATE: Patch Notes Added]

This is a discussion on MLB 2K11 Patch Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here [UPDATE: Patch Notes Added] within the MLB 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-18-2011, 12:41 PM   #41
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: MLB 2K11 Patch Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neolithic
What I have however seen, is the game summary issue with season totals. I'm in an existing franchise, and my game summary is showing all 0's for my season totals for Doubles, Stolen Bases, RBI's.....

We'll see if it is just a one game thing, or if perhaps you have to restart you franchise or what.

Patch Notes will be a big help here soon :P
I would start a new franchise with default rosters, and test this to see if still issue. Where exactly you guys talking about, in a game? or in franchise menus? can give specific instructions so i can try to recreate?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-18-2011, 12:42 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 4

Can anybody verify that this patch is available for the PS3? I would check myself, but I'm at work. Thanks!!
Old 05-18-2011, 12:44 PM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 1

Just coming to confirm that even with default rosters and starting a new franchise, fatigue has not been fixed for pitchers or position players on PC.
Old 05-18-2011, 12:49 PM   #44
Pro

Neolithic's Arena

OVR: 6

yes jaa, it was during a game when I was looking.
after the game, in the profiles and stat screens, it had all their season stats right. It appeared to just be a glitch on the in game game summary page. But I do need to see if it was just the first game, and try it with a new franchise.

However, fatigue was working fine with me (XBOX) after 1 game, played the whole way through.

my SP was fatigued on the next days lineup page (and in their profiles in the franchise menu's) my relief pitcher was at 80 energy (worked 1 inning, gave up a hit, not many pitches though so 80 seems about right)

all my starting fielders were in the low 90's, Catcher was a couple points lower than everyone else. And my pinch hitter from the day before was at 98/100 since he hit once, and ran the bases. I should have some more data compiled by the afternoon.
Old 05-18-2011, 12:52 PM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 1

It might possibly be that super simming portions of a played game messes up fatigue, not sure why though as super simming a whole game without entering it makes fatigue work, and it's going to suck if I can't super sim games that I don't want to play all the way through (usually due to me either winning or losing by a large amount of runs)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-18-2011, 01:00 PM   #46
Rookie

OVR: 0

I'm having the same issue with the 0's in the stat summary - which is going to drive me insane b/c I'm a stats/math geek. I'd personally have random/occaionsal freezing than that happen permanently. I'm 40 games into a franchise having played every game, I really don't want to start again.

I shut the Xbox down for awhile hoping that rebooting will help, will report (crossing fingers for a success) after the next franchise game.
Old 05-18-2011, 01:08 PM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwuk
Just coming to confirm that even with default rosters and starting a new franchise, fatigue has not been fixed for pitchers or position players on PC.
Are you sure? I tried it and fatigue was fixed. I started a new franchise with the default rosters and I ran half of spring training. I tried loading up a game and selected Wandy Rodriguez to pitch after he had just pitched a game before. his energy was already at 25 % so it seemed to work for me...
Old 05-18-2011, 01:11 PM   #48
Banned

kpkpkp's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirthywvu
I'm having the same issue with the 0's in the stat summary - which is going to drive me insane b/c I'm a stats/math geek. I'd personally have random/occaionsal freezing than that happen permanently. I'm 40 games into a franchise having played every game, I really don't want to start again.

I shut the Xbox down for awhile hoping that rebooting will help, will report (crossing fingers for a success) after the next franchise game.
Try starting a new franchise, with default rosters, and see if it goes away.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K »