Home

MLB 11 The Show Title Update 1.16 Fix List

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show Title Update 1.16 Fix List within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-09-2011, 10:05 PM   #425
MVP

gman2774's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: MLB 11 The Show Title Update 1.16 Fix List

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomo17k
Searching is your friend dude:
Thanks for the info. I followed the instructions and I don't have the patch. I'm not being prompted for it when I boot up the game. Not sure why. Maybe when the PSN is back up and running I'll get the prompt. I understand the two are not supposed to be connected by I'm not sure why I'm not getting it. Strange.....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-09-2011, 10:09 PM   #426
Permanently Banned

nomo17k's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcoons22
Thanks for the info. I followed the instructions and I don't have the patch. I'm not being prompted for it when I boot up the game. Not sure why. Maybe when the PSN is back up and running I'll get the prompt. I understand the two are not supposed to be connected by I'm not sure why I'm not getting it. Strange.....
Hmmm, maybe the patch download server is down right now... Maybe you might as well enjoy the game in the prepatch state to see how things have changed when you get it...
Old 05-09-2011, 10:16 PM   #427
Pro

spitoon's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcoons22
Yeah, that is odd. What version does it say you have?
Old 05-11-2011, 07:28 AM   #428
Pro

jconpoet's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs844224
As a Reds fan, I could see how the game AI could put Phillips on the trade block. He's in the last year of his contract, can be moved for 3 good prospects, and will be 30 in the offseason.His salary is 9.5 million and the Reds only have 88 million in cap space. I'll probably look at signing him to a 3 year deal, at least until I can find a suitable replacement.In real life, a trade would be unlikely because his club option becomes mutual if he's traded.

As to Harper, move him to LF.It's what I did. It's June 1 and I still haven't seen him on trade block.
I'm going to definitely try this the next time I start a new franchise or RTTS as there seems to be no getting around Harper getting dealt... this will prob happen until he officially makes The Show and is included in an SCEA roster update when SONY finishes their security testing and puts PSN back online, last I checked it would be a few more days from their blog post but no exact date due to the security checks as they are making sure this sort of thing doesn't happen again before moving forward.

I'll definitely be paying closer attention to the trade block and pending transactions as well to hopefully avoid any trades that I personally don't see happening but I guess only time will tell.
Old 05-11-2011, 07:35 AM   #429
Pro

jconpoet's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by spitoon
Yeah, the PSN was shut down on April 20th and the patch came out on April 22...everyone that has downloaded the patch has it since the PSN has been down.

There might be 'other issues' at play here.

I had heard rumors that the PSN was scheduled to be coming back up any time now...I wonder if they have disabled more in preparation for this?
This week I reinstalled my GTA IV game data, and MLB 10 The Show game data and both games alerted me to install a patch (I'm guessing whatever the last patch was for both games since I had deleted the game data for both games when I stopped playing them for awhile) so the only thing I can think of is that the patch was installed and the person doesn't know it (there is an automatic download feature now on PS3s... not sure what you have to do to activate it and not sure if mines is currently activated) because I've gotten patches for games in the past that way without even inserting the game disc... I believe there is a time frame on the download though as it states that if not used it would be deleted or something when I noticed a patch for NBA 2K11 which I no longer own a few months back
Old 05-12-2011, 01:34 AM   #430
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by jconpoet
I'm going to definitely try this the next time I start a new franchise or RTTS as there seems to be no getting around Harper getting dealt... this will prob happen until he officially makes The Show and is included in an SCEA roster update when SONY finishes their security testing and puts PSN back online, last I checked it would be a few more days from their blog post but no exact date due to the security checks as they are making sure this sort of thing doesn't happen again before moving forward.

I'll definitely be paying closer attention to the trade block and pending transactions as well to hopefully avoid any trades that I personally don't see happening but I guess only time will tell.
I've been going through every few days and reviewing them.

I'm typically pulling prospects from teams not in the playoff hunt, or prospects that have no business being up there (Pineda, Harper, Hellickson etc.).

MLB ready, good to great prospects on teams where a player is blocking them from the majors at least for at least 2-3 years are fair game.

Stars aged 28+ on non-playoff caliber teams are fair game (Reyes, Hudson).

It's completely subjective, and I'm trying to stay away from it as much as possible, (and there are some cool / realistic offerings, like Bucholtz in BOS), Thorton in CHI, Reyes in NY, etc.

Obviously Knight's rosters don't follow the SHOW's trade logic (more guys should realize this), but clearly, some of the AI reasoning still needs some tweeks.

Last edited by coreyhartsdaughter; 05-12-2011 at 01:50 AM.
Old 05-12-2011, 03:44 AM   #431
Rookie

OVR: 2

since the patch my game freezes on post game hightlights one out of 4 times ((( before the patch I had no problems and also restart my franchise doen´t help, any one else with the same issue ?
Nba:Raptors
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2011, 10:56 PM   #432
MVP

crains13's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matz21Moabit
since the patch my game freezes on post game hightlights one out of 4 times ((( before the patch I had no problems and also restart my franchise doen´t help, any one else with the same issue ?

This exact thing happened to me like 10 mins ago. I won on a walk off hr 1-0, and then it asked to save the highlights or whatever and it froze. First time the game has frozen up on me, its frustating.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »