Home

MLB 11 The Show Rosters - Operation Sports Full Minors (Opening Day Set)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show Rosters - Operation Sports Full Minors (Opening Day Set) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-28-2011, 11:32 AM   #561
Rookie

nbacoventry's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: MLB 11 The Show Rosters - Operation Sports Full Minors (Opening Day Set)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulfield
not every week but i think knight has released at least four versions so far, i would think there may be at least a couple more during the season
Is the link on the first page the original roster version or is it the latest version of the roster as you said there are 4 versions so far.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2011, 12:19 PM   #562
MVP

OVR: 26

I noticed something weird last night about Aroldis Chapman. His BB/9 is 15, but control of most of his pitches are 70+(except changeup-58). If you've got control 55+ with all pitches, BB/9 should be around 50 as well. I can edit it, but SCEA missed it on that one.Also, there's been talk about making Chapman a starter, so stamina's a bit low.
Old 04-28-2011, 05:43 PM   #563
Banned

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbacoventry
Is the link on the first page the original roster version or is it the latest version of the roster as you said there are 4 versions so far.

Yes.

Is there somewhere explaining the versions and a place to DL them?
Old 04-28-2011, 06:06 PM   #564
Rookie

OVR: 0

I downloaded the set, imported it just fine, then went to start a franchise. But I can't save the franchise because it says that it "cant connect to the authorized user" (or something like that) of the original file. I tried overwriting this and it still won't save. I then tried saving the file as another name and still nothing.....

Any ideas?
Old 04-28-2011, 06:13 PM   #565
Rookie

Icon8 Re: MLB 11 The Show Rosters - Operation Sports Full Minors (Opening Day Set)

Hello, friends.

I require your assistance—rather embarrassingly—as I cannot seem to use this absolutely remarkable 2011 roster whenever I either begin a new franchise or RTTS record.

I downloaded the roster file and unzipped it. I subsequently transferred the unzipped file onto a flash drive, which I then inserted into my PS3. I then "copied"—as per what the PS3 allowed me to do—the file into the system. Surely enough, I found it in the game. I manipulated the rosters to keep them up-to-date only to find myself not being able to use them in the aforementioned franchise and RTTS modes! Also, when I try to overwrite the roster, the PS3 admonishes me of its not having found the original file! What to do?!

Please help as the entire point of using these rosters, in my opinion, is to make said modes both more realistic and enjoyable. Am I doing this incorrectly?

Thanks, fellas!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2011, 06:14 PM   #566
Rookie

Angry Re: MLB 11 The Show Rosters - Operation Sports Full Minors (Opening Day Set)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortyDM
I downloaded the set, imported it just fine, then went to start a franchise. But I can't save the franchise because it says that it "cant connect to the authorized user" (or something like that) of the original file. I tried overwriting this and it still won't save. I then tried saving the file as another name and still nothing.....

Any ideas?
I am having this precise problem!
Old 04-28-2011, 06:36 PM   #567
Rookie

OVR: 1
Icon14 Re: MLB 11 The Show Rosters - Operation Sports Full Minors (Opening Day Set)

Quote:
Originally Posted by qnsdao
Hello, friends.

I require your assistance—rather embarrassingly—as I cannot seem to use this absolutely remarkable 2011 roster whenever I either begin a new franchise or RTTS record.

I tried Knight's instructions as below and got it to work perfectly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Try this....
Start the game....
Go to ROSTERS...SAVE ROSTER(without loading anything...just do it right away when you start...you'll be saving the DEFAULT roster).....name it anything...
Now load the O.S.F.M roster and save it over the save you just made.
You should now have no problems with any saves....since it thinks you're saving your own rosters/franchise.

M.K.
Knight165

Old 04-28-2011, 08:27 PM   #568
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by k288
I tried Knight's instructions as below and got it to work perfectly!

This should do it.

M.K.
Knight165

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »