Home

MLB 11 The Show Title Update 1.16 Fix List

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show Title Update 1.16 Fix List within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-28-2011, 10:36 AM   #273
Permanently Banned

nomo17k's Arena

OVR: 38
Re: MLB 11 The Show Title Update 1.16 Fix List

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoBulk
Just a quick update on this...

The engineer in charge of error calculations has been able to reproduce this in house and immediately knew how to fix it.

If there is to be another patch it would seem certain to be in it...not that i have been promised there will be one at all.

Top quality service again from SCEA.
Thank you for the update. It's good to know they are still looking into things. That probably means another patch is coming to fix other outstanding issues as well.
Old 04-28-2011, 10:54 AM   #274
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by niftyjets
So im using the opening day rosters so that shouldnt give me any issues then correct.

Also do you guys know why when i save a game now when i go back into it later under the inning info and everything there is a little thing that says requires version 1.15 or later? I have the latest patch so im confused what that means?
I think you should be ok. I'm using the second roster update and I didn't have any problems saving my franchise. I'm not sure about your other question. I haven't seen that one.
Old 04-28-2011, 12:16 PM   #275
Pro

spitoon's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by niftyjets
Also do you guys know why when i save a game now when i go back into it later under the inning info and everything there is a little thing that says requires version 1.15 or later? I have the latest patch so im confused what that means?
I haven't seen that before in any other SCEA patches, but it is there this time. I just means that in order to play that saved file you require version 1.15 or later...the most recent patch is 1.16, so you are fine.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2011, 03:17 PM   #276
Pro

OVR: 24

The reason that message is there now: franchise/rtts/etc mode files are now copyable. In theory you could save your franchise with the patch, copy it, and load it up on someone else's PS3 that does not have the patch yet, and that would cause all sorts of problems.
Old 04-28-2011, 03:22 PM   #277
Animal Liberation

EnigmaNemesis's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobhead
The reason that message is there now: franchise/rtts/etc mode files are now copyable. In theory you could save your franchise with the patch, copy it, and load it up on someone else's PS3 that does not have the patch yet, and that would cause all sorts of problems.
Winner winner, chicken dinner!
Old 04-28-2011, 04:52 PM   #278
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by spitoon
You don't need to be logged into the PSN to get the patch...as long as your PS3 is connected to the internet (try the PS3 browser), then you should be prompted to download the patch.

I have seen a couple of people mention that they weren't prompted to download it...I suppose it's possible that it's been taken down?

Well, I did what you said and logged onto the internet browser, which was working, and then went and started the game to see if it'd prompt me to download the update. It didn't prompt me.

I will say, a week and a half to to weeks ago (before PSN was hacked and shut down) I did download a small patch to the game. I didn't think it was much of anything since it downloaded that fast. And the threads were created announcing the new patch just a few days ago so I highly doubt that the update I downloaded was this big update. Plus I haven't noticed many differences when my friend comes over and we play our rivalry. I'm really confused as to why I haven't been able to download this new update yet
Old 04-28-2011, 04:56 PM   #279
Animal Liberation

EnigmaNemesis's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opticsmouth
Well, I did what you said and logged onto the internet browser, which was working, and then went and started the game to see if it'd prompt me to download the update. It didn't prompt me.

I will say, a week and a half to to weeks ago (before PSN was hacked and shut down) I did download a small patch to the game. I didn't think it was much of anything since it downloaded that fast. And the threads were created announcing the new patch just a few days ago so I highly doubt that the update I downloaded was this big update. Plus I haven't noticed many differences when my friend comes over and we play our rivalry. I'm really confused as to why I haven't been able to download this new update yet

Go to the game data, hit triangle and go to information, what version is it?

The patch was only 33MB in size.
Old 04-28-2011, 05:11 PM   #280
Pro

spitoon's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opticsmouth

The most recent patch was released last Friday (22nd) while the PSN was down, the one before that was more than a month ago. I'd say you already got it. As Nemisis mentions above, it was a relatively small patch of 33MB.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »