Home

MLB 11 The Show Title Update 1.16 Fix List

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show Title Update 1.16 Fix List within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-27-2011, 10:22 PM   #257
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: MLB 11 The Show Title Update 1.16 Fix List

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs844224
Since the patch, I see prospects traded like they were major leaguers. For example , Billy Hamilton of the Reds is a good prospect-good speed, B potential. He was traded to another team for a A potential prospect and 2 B potential prospects. It would have been a good trade if he was a established major leaguer
I think this also depends on the ratings of players. I believe BH (in OSFM rosters) has a close to, if not, B overall rating. If the other prospects have a half full rating / F rating, they are not valued that much. Makes sense that a trade for an almost ready MLBer is good for 2-3 prospects that are easily 2-4 years out. Can't think of a perfect example right now, but it happens. If this happens a lot, then yeah, probably an issue. Good to document 1 case and see if others are experiencing this a lot.

Last edited by aktransplant007; 04-27-2011 at 10:24 PM.
Old 04-27-2011, 11:09 PM   #258
Rookie

OVR: 0

From what I'm reading on here, it seems that some people have downloaded the patch already. How is this possible when PSN is shut down right now. After reading all of this, I turned on my PS3 and started the game (with the internet plugged in) and I didn't see a download available. What am I doing wrong?
Old 04-27-2011, 11:30 PM   #259
Rookie

Tonsoffun's Arena

OVR: 2

sigh. i want to start a franchise, patch messed that up. oh well, waited 6 weeks, i can wait for..well...however much longer.
Old 04-28-2011, 01:03 AM   #260
Pro

spitoon's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opticsmouth
From what I'm reading on here, it seems that some people have downloaded the patch already. How is this possible when PSN is shut down right now. After reading all of this, I turned on my PS3 and started the game (with the internet plugged in) and I didn't see a download available. What am I doing wrong?
You don't need to be logged into the PSN to get the patch...as long as your PS3 is connected to the internet (try the PS3 browser), then you should be prompted to download the patch.

I have seen a couple of people mention that they weren't prompted to download it...I suppose it's possible that it's been taken down?
Old 04-28-2011, 01:04 AM   #261
Pro

spitoon's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonsoffun
sigh. i want to start a franchise, patch messed that up. oh well, waited 6 weeks, i can wait for..well...however much longer.
Why can't you start a franchise? What are you waiting for?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2011, 08:21 AM   #262
Pro

MauerMorneau09's Arena

OVR: 13

That's odd, a few days ago I was promted to download the patch and didn't. Now I start it up to download it and I'm not promted too. They must have taken down the patch.
Old 04-28-2011, 08:43 AM   #263
MVP

OVR: 3
Post Patch #2 questions?

So I recently downloaded the 2nd patch and was playing a game yesterday during my franchise and saved it because i had to go out. Then when i came back and when to load it there was a little message under the date and inning that said requires versions 1.15 or higher. What does that mean? That was never there before. Is this something new with the patch?

Also does anybody else feel like since the patch the game plays faster?

Thanks
Old 04-28-2011, 08:51 AM   #264
Rookie

OVR: 6
I downloaded the patch last night. I was able to continue my franchise and save. I'm using the second roster update. I did notice a few strange things in my first game after the patch. I hit a player with a pitch and it counted as a ball. I did it again just to see if this was a glitch and the second time he took the base. I also hit a homerun over the wall at Fenway but it was called a ground rule double. I also had a really hard time hitting but I was happy about this because my team batting average was ridiculous. Tampa Bay hit about 8 dingers in the game so I adjusted that with the sliders. It was only one game so hopefully this kind of stuff doesn't start happening a lot. I don't care about the occasional glitch, it's when it starts happening all the time that it gets on my nerves.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »