Home

MLB 11 The Show Rosters - Operation Sports Full Minors (Opening Day Set)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show Rosters - Operation Sports Full Minors (Opening Day Set) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-24-2011, 03:11 PM   #521
Rookie

Meyeke's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: MLB 11 The Show Rosters - Operation Sports Full Minors (Opening Day Set)

Did anyone post a download link for OD 2.0?
PSN is down right now so the roster vault isn't an option currently.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2011, 04:30 PM   #522
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meyeke
Did anyone post a download link for OD 2.0?
PSN is down right now so the roster vault isn't an option currently.
Originally Posted by Bamafan3723

Here is OSFM 2.0 Opening Day with pitch edits. Remember, these are NOT my work, all credit goes to RAZRr. These are the pitch edits from last year but they work just fine with this years game as most of the ratings weren't far off from the SCEA stock in most cases. These are based off OSFM 2.0 Opening Day with Beckham's stances and RunandShoots equipment edits, as well as the 25 man rosters set by HustlinOwl. Enjoy!

OSFM 2.0 Pitch Edits http://www.sendspace.com/file/6qk16d

P.S. Stamina ratings were NOT changed.

EDIT: The 40 man rosters are not cut to 25. My mistake.
Old 04-24-2011, 05:50 PM   #523
Pro

ThirdDegree5803's Arena

OVR: 8

I see that...I saw some players on the old spreadsheet that were left off...I edited about 50 players and switched some around that seemed funky...about to switch Masset just kinda in a weird way like seeing a splitter as a main pitch...bama you mind if I post this? I did take the players who retired/zeroed out on the fa list and gave them their attributes back (depleted, however) as I might sign them in franchise if I decide to...

this took me about a couple hours last night...might get some more work in today, as I have everything thing in front of me...I know the PSN network is down now but as soon as its up I'll post this on the vault...lemme know guys...its looking good :-)...was a little confused on the Cardinals...seemed like it might of been skipped over/done fast due to time constraints...Wainright and Carpenders pitches look funky...
Old 04-24-2011, 06:14 PM   #524
SKI-U-MAH

thumstyx's Arena

OVR: 7

I am attempting to begin a franchise with this roster. When attempting to save I receive the error:

"Unable to locate the current saved file, which was created by another user. Therefore, no further progress can be saved at this time"

Has anyone else encountered this error and if so is there a workaround?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You

Old 04-24-2011, 06:24 PM   #525
ND

NDAlum's Arena

OVR: 29

Is PSN dead?

Atlanta Braves Fantasy Draft Franchise | Google Docs History
NL East Champs 5x | WS Champion 1x (2020)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2011, 06:26 PM   #526
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDAlum
Is PSN dead?
It will likely be back in the next day or so.

http://www.psu.com/news/11425

PSN hackers attacked Admin Dev accounts, services returning in a day or two, SCEE source claims

* Posted April 24th, 2011 at 04:06 EDT by Adam Dolge
* 6 Comments

A source with close connections to Sony Computer Entertainment Europe reports that the attack to the PlayStation Network may be a bit deeper than originally reported by Sony. According to the source, who wishes to remain anonymous, the PSN sustained a LOIC attack (which created a denial-of-service attack) that damaged the server. There was also a concentrated attack on the PlayStation servers holding account information. In addition, “Admin Dev accounts were breached.”

As a result, “Sony then shut down the PSN and [is] currently in the process of restoring backups to new servers with new admin dev accounts.” The SCEE source said Japanese servers may be restored tomorrow while the U.S. and E.U. servers will likely be operational the following day.

While this information is only corroborated via a series of Facebook messages, it is certainly not a stretch. Sony Computer Entertainment America recently confirmed that it pulled down the PSN because of an “external intrusion.” This essentially means that hackers were to blame. Sony is officially conducting a thorough investigation. The PSN and Qriocity services were pulled offline by Sony on Wednesday, April 20.

There was plenty of speculation late this week that the Anonymous hackers group was to blame for the PSN downtime. The group previously targeted Sony in retaliation to the legal action against another hacker. Anonymous has since denied involvement in the current PSN downtime.

Again, this information is from a source who claims to have a very close connection with someone at SCEE. We take these reports for what they are at this time, but it is certainly a possibility. If you have information to share, please do so.

"Everyone deserves the right to know what’s been going on," the source wrote in an email.
Old 04-24-2011, 06:32 PM   #527
THE Standard in CFB

Bamafan3723's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdDegree5803
I see that...I saw some players on the old spreadsheet that were left off...I edited about 50 players and switched some around that seemed funky...about to switch Masset just kinda in a weird way like seeing a splitter as a main pitch...bama you mind if I post this? I did take the players who retired/zeroed out on the fa list and gave them their attributes back (depleted, however) as I might sign them in franchise if I decide to...

this took me about a couple hours last night...might get some more work in today, as I have everything thing in front of me...I know the PSN network is down now but as soon as its up I'll post this on the vault...lemme know guys...its looking good :-)...was a little confused on the Cardinals...seemed like it might of been skipped over/done fast due to time constraints...Wainright and Carpenders pitches look funky...
Nah that's cool man. Upload it.
Old 04-24-2011, 06:32 PM   #528
MVP

Jason_19's Arena

OVR: 23

Check out the related posts on the pitch edits here:
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-edits-18.html

There are a ton of changes that are needed for these pitch edits. So far, I've went through and corrected almost half of the starters and a few relief pitchers.

I've also been correcting a bunch of attributes. I know what attributes to assign for just about everyone, but no one knows everything. It would be great to see people contributing to the following thread:
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...on-thread.html

I would love to post what changes I've made, but I haven't been keeping track of them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »