Home

MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2011, 11:37 PM   #1313
Banned

ElectricWizard's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

might be late but Jose Veras of the Pirates changed his number to 43.
Old 04-11-2011, 12:47 AM   #1314
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

I was hoping it will dropped tonight I have to go to bed hopefully good news when I wake up in the morning . Knight if you do dropped them tonight or if you are just update us thanks .
Old 04-11-2011, 01:19 AM   #1315
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Met
I was hoping it will dropped tonight I have to go to bed hopefully good news when I wake up in the morning . Knight if you do dropped them tonight or if you are just update us thanks .
Don't worry these finger licking good rosters will be out soon enough! Makes me want to eat some popcorn chicken and a 3 piece meal while i wait !! mmmm!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-11-2011, 01:46 AM   #1316
Rookie

Quote:
damn im biting my tongue with this kid....
Old 04-11-2011, 01:48 AM   #1317
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rememberxxnever3
damn im biting my tongue with this kid....
why ?

I can't sleep tonight thinking about playing the show but if I do ama think about the rosters
Old 04-11-2011, 03:37 AM   #1318
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
why ?

I can't sleep tonight thinking about playing the show but if I do ama think about the rosters
You shouldn't be losing any sleep over this. Sleeping makes the waiting go by faster.
Old 04-11-2011, 04:15 AM   #1319
Rookie

brewersfan84's Arena

OVR: 6

Waiting is the key to life people. Daily I wait in line @ the bank, grocery store, gas station, work, etc... I think waiting for a baseball video game roster should not cause people to loose sleep or drive them crazy, life is full of enough craziness and stress, why put more on the people who create these great rosters by being impatient and posting IMO(stupid) comments?

Thanks Knight & everyone else for your countless hours of dedication and work that gets put into this every year!

Quick question for Knight.... do you actually get to play any of the Show after all your hard work??
Old 04-11-2011, 04:32 AM   #1320
MVP

DodgerFanatic2K3's Arena

OVR: 10

Knight must of had a rough day at work

Hope he's OK
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »