Home

MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2011, 05:01 PM   #1297
MVP

OVR: 26
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Is there a way to see ratings of a player you want to import before you import them?
Old 04-10-2011, 05:39 PM   #1298
MVP

DodgerFanatic2K3's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibson88
What exactly would be in that version?
Stance edits and pitch edits?
Stance & equipment edits...No pitch edits that I'm aware of
Old 04-10-2011, 06:17 PM   #1299
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quick question, will the OD rosters have injuries already implemented or is that still a manual function?

Many thanks!
Old 04-10-2011, 06:30 PM   #1300
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by DodgerFanatic2K3
Stance & equipment edits...No pitch edits that I'm aware of
exactly, i think updated rating/rerates are coming before pitch edits anyways, those versions could be a ways away.

STANCE GUIDE
http://bit.ly/HtkpmT
MOTION GUIDE
http://bit.ly/IqkdGh
Old 04-10-2011, 06:36 PM   #1301
Rookie

ZOMB13AUTOPILOT's Arena

OVR: 1

I've been lurking these forums for about 3 years now without signing up or getting involved in any way, and just by looking around this place, the guys that do the rosters (Knight and company) do an AMAZING job and I quite literally cannot play this game without these rosters. They're that good. So to EVERYONE who has contributed to this year's set, and also in past years, I thank each and everyone of you. For me, this game wouldn't be the same without you guys. KEEP IT UP!!!

P.S. - Now that I've signed up and am officially a part of this great community, don't forget my name next year Knight. It would be my pleasure to help in anyway I can next year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-10-2011, 07:02 PM   #1302
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Hey...what did I miss!!?

Yes...I'm at work...
Yes...I'm also trying to work on them...

Update you guys later.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 04-10-2011, 07:05 PM   #1303
Rookie

bmxnw's Arena

OVR: 2

I don't want this to sound pressing as I am merely curious as I am new to PS3/MLB The Show and OS.

How many versions of the OD rosters will there be? What is (if any) the timetable for the final, most accurate, version?

Sigh, this is going to be a long season.
Old 04-10-2011, 07:13 PM   #1304
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmxnw
I don't want this to sound pressing as I am merely curious as I am new to PS3/MLB The Show and OS.

How many versions of the OD rosters will there be? What is (if any) the timetable for the final, most accurate, version?

Sigh, this is going to be a long season.
I might nit be totally correct or have them in the right order but I will try to give you a idea.
1 opening day
2 stances deliveries, equiptment
3 pitch edits
4 SCEA player rerates

SCEA player rerates and pitch edits might be tied together I cant remember for sure. Atleast this gives you some idea of what goes on with these.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »