Home

MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2011, 01:47 PM   #1273
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

lol here we go

Quote:
So then go with Spring Training version 4 and start your franchise as you stated earlier. Don't see what the problem is....
Oh I will if Knight decides not to release the rosters. Thanks for being so concerned buddy!

Quote:
Where do you get "wee hours" of the night? Knight didn't give any sort of timeframe on a possible release today. He just said possibly tonight. He usually tries to provide updates by the 10 PM time when he does provide one. Wee hours?
lol
Old 04-10-2011, 01:51 PM   #1274
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Everybody calm down a bit....sit back and enjoy a big crunch or an original recipe bucket...again these rosters will be finger licking good with at least 11 secret moves and hidden stances.

MMM MMM GOOOD!
Old 04-10-2011, 01:53 PM   #1275
Rookie

EdgeCrusher's Arena

OVR: 2

Oh I don't care, and not concerned in the least. You said you couldn't start your franchise because the rosters aren't done. Then you contradicted yourself and said Spring Training version 4 will suffice. So go start it then. I'd like updates from Knight and the others when they will be done, in this thread. Not updates from you and your work week and not being able to start your franchise.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-10-2011, 01:55 PM   #1276
Banned

OVR: 1

Then shut up and wait for updates.

Quote:
Then you contradicted yourself and said Spring Training version 4 will suffice. So go start it then.
If Knight says he's not releasing ODV1 I will, can you not read dude? inb4 you make a long drawn out silly post breaking down my comments and trying to prove me wrong even though "you don't care". Get out.

Last edited by MDGA9; 04-10-2011 at 01:57 PM.
Old 04-10-2011, 01:59 PM   #1277
King Bundy

MizzyMike05's Arena

OVR: 13

Come on guys, STOP. I don't want this thread getting locked up. We all want to hear from Knight. Just calm down and stop with the unnecessary posts. Knight doesn't deserve to have to read through this garbage. If you can't be patient and wait for the rosters like the rest of us, then make your own!

Crosby vs. Ovechkin (Blog)
Old 04-10-2011, 01:59 PM   #1278
Rookie

Frythatchicken's Arena

OVR: 8

This is getting good!
Old 04-10-2011, 02:08 PM   #1279
Banned

You guys are going crazy if he said today then give him time, he's prolly watching baseball games we all have a life so just give him time if he said today then today it will be just relax .
Old 04-10-2011, 02:14 PM   #1280
Banned

He said yesterday he had to work today. I'm pretty sure of it. For all you know he finished them and just has to release them... and if not then just go watch some real baseball. Nothing like some sunday baseball.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »