Home

MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2011, 01:18 AM   #1233
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBaconBeckham
I believe so. There are also hidden stances for some players that are flat out wrong.
I understand that but since once you change a hidden stance you no longer can get them back that's why is good to keep them how they are then if the person once to change them they can.
Old 04-10-2011, 01:28 AM   #1234
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by authentic
Do you just have the NL minor league lineups to set? I thought you were done with the AL minors? haha
Done leveling.....creating players...moving guys..etc...
I then hit AUTO FIX for the lineups......changed the MLB lineups/rotations to match the MLB....and that's where I'm at now.

All teams..
Players at proper levels...
All players released/removed/create new in place of
MLB lineups/rotations set....
That's where I'm at now...
Last count...I think there are 80 new players added....

M.K.
Knight165
Old 04-10-2011, 01:29 AM   #1235
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Met
I understand that but since once you change a hidden stance you no longer can get them back that's why is good to keep them how they are then if the person once to change them they can.
I'd have to agree with you Mr Met on the hidden stances.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-10-2011, 01:29 AM   #1236
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Met
Also forgot to mention that Werth and Francisco also have hidden ones.

But if they're flat out wrong...you're probably going to change it anyways. Some of the hidden stances aren't even that player's own individualized stance (Carlos Gomez, for instance, has Jonny Gomes' stance).
Old 04-10-2011, 01:32 AM   #1237
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBaconBeckham
Also forgot to mention that Werth and Francisco also have hidden ones.

But if they're flat out wrong...you're probably going to change it anyways. Some of the hidden stances aren't even that player's own individualized stance (Carlos Gomez, for instance, has Jonny Gomes' stance).
As long as Jose molina was the only hidden that was changed am happy.
Old 04-10-2011, 01:43 AM   #1238
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

I'm not a big "stance guy"...but when I got the partially updated set from ImBacon/strut/TheRunnShoot.....it's easy to see they've got them nailed down.
I don't know how they can do it...but they are good at it.

I wanted to shoot it back to them to complete their edits...but I've seriously been working on updating this thing non-stop.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 04-10-2011, 01:51 AM   #1239
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
I'm not a big "stance guy"...but when I got the partially updated set from ImBacon/strut/TheRunnShoot.....it's easy to see they've got them nailed down.

I wanted to shoot it back to them to complete their edits...but I've seriously been working on updating this thing non-stop.

M.K.
Knight165
What kind of changes did you do to the dodgers?(ratings wise)
Old 04-10-2011, 01:52 AM   #1240
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165

M.K.
Knight165
Knight you have done an amazing job 80 new players that is hard work. As far as the Hidden stances goes I hope they leave the hidden ones alone. They changed Molina I can live with that .
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »