Home

MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2011, 09:21 PM   #1201
Rookie

OVR: 1
My yanks signed carlos silva to a minor league deal, just a lil heads up :-)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-09-2011, 09:23 PM   #1202
All Star

authentic's Arena

OVR: 37
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by truknick2320
I love how Silva said he wouldn't play in AAA and now that's what he'll be doing with the Yanks. Have fun Silva and the Yanks with one of the most overrated players in the history of the game!
Old 04-09-2011, 09:28 PM   #1203
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Quote:
Knight has already said he is only setting things up for oppening day any moves after opening day you would have to do it on your own..
Old 04-09-2011, 09:28 PM   #1204
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by authentic
I love how Silva said he wouldn't play in AAA and now that's what he'll be doing with the Yanks. Have fun Silva and the Yanks with one of the most overrated players in the history of the game!
Believe he sucks, i know that but maybe we can catch lightning in a bottle. Not expecting him to pitch for us in thr ML level anyway. We use to hammer him when he was with the twins and mariners.
Old 04-09-2011, 09:29 PM   #1205
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Met
Knight has already said he is only setting things up for oppening day any moves after opening day you would have to do it on your own..
Yeah i read tht after i posted it :-)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-09-2011, 09:29 PM   #1206
All Star

authentic's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Believe he sucks, i know that but maybe we can catch lightning in a bottle. Not expecting him to pitch for us in thr ML level anyway. We use to hammer him when he was with the twins and mariners.
If lightning in a bottle is a guy who can take out a water cooler by himself or throw 88 at 100% effort, then you might be right
Old 04-09-2011, 10:05 PM   #1207
Rookie

bmxnw's Arena

OVR: 2

I am new to this site and MLB The Show. I am super stoked to get the opening day rosters. I was wondering: Do these guys edit attributes and abilities? Or just looks/names/accessories? Is Michael Pineda going to have his change up instead of the splitter in the Default rosters?
Old 04-09-2011, 10:21 PM   #1208
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmxnw
I am new to this site and MLB The Show. I am super stoked to get the opening day rosters. I was wondering: Do these guys edit attributes and abilities? Or just looks/names/accessories? Is Michael Pineda going to have his change up instead of the splitter in the Default rosters?
Knight does it all I believe you will be amazed on how impressive his work is just wait for the released..
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »