Home

MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2011, 06:29 PM   #1137
Rookie

OVR: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzyMike05
It's not a glitch. I'm pretty sure it's because you are doing 30 team control and you haven't simulated any other of the games on that particular day, so there are no other results to show.
o ok. still don't think it should say final while i'm still playing my game haha
Old 04-08-2011, 06:31 PM   #1138
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike10693
Is there a way to just take Manny Ramirez out of the game?
I just edited his stats to all zeros.
Old 04-08-2011, 06:35 PM   #1139
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Thanks for leaving Manny. Chances are he is done for good, but he has pulled this stunt before so you never know. He is, after all, Manny.
Old 04-08-2011, 07:00 PM   #1140
MVP

BoSoxPujols's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beantownbruins
Thanks for leaving Manny. Chances are he is done for good, but he has pulled this stunt before so you never know. He is, after all, Manny.
It's drug related and he'd be facing a 100 game suspension. He's done.
Old 04-08-2011, 07:06 PM   #1141
Rookie

TheAssman17's Arena

OVR: 0

Good riddance, Manny
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2011, 07:07 PM   #1142
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoSoxPujols
Maybe not? I'm at work right now. But if you can't just dump his ratings. No big deal either way. Either solution takes a grand total of maybe one minute.
You can overwrite ANY player on any roster. Thing is....once he's gone...he's gone if he is an original SCEA player. There is no way to IMPORT or EXPORT SCEA players. You can export and import anyone on the updates so far however.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike10693
No rush Knight. Love your work.
Thanks...it's a group effort though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eamuscatuli15
So once Knight's opening day set is released...if you roll with that for your franchise all that will need to be done is A) re-set lineups for all teams and B) manually injure players and put them on the D.L., right?

And at that point you could reassign your profile2 two for all teams except the one you want to control and assign profile1 for the team you want to control...turn injuries on and set cpu's profile2 to control their rosters as you see fit.

am i correct in thinking that with all those settings and changes you could start a franchise controlling your team and the cpu would be controlling everyone else w/ injuries occurring and the cpu handling it for all teams except yours???
Lineups/rotations will be set...you'll just have to DL anyone you want to or promote them from Single A if you don't want players that started the season on the DL in the minors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by travis72
Glad to see your leaving Manny in the set. I want to personally remove his cheating *** myself. Looking forward to your rosters one question thou. Did you decide to import the SCEA caps from last weeks update?
I didn't....are there any worth changing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSWood10
I have a glitch too. The Red Sox won their first game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRock88
Baseball America transaction page says he got cut.

*edit*
NM, just checked out MLB's official transaction page and it says the Cubs reassigned him to Iowa.

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/transactions/...th=4&year=2011
Okay....I'll move him if I need a player otherwise he stays..

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzyMike05
It's not a glitch. I'm pretty sure it's because you are doing 30 team control and you haven't simulated any other of the games on that particular day, so there are no other results to show.
This is correct.....with 30 team control...the game thinks you want to play those games...you must sim all those games first to see them on the boards and on the ticker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoSoxPujols
It's drug related and he'd be facing a 100 game suspension. He's done.
Really?....
Wow.

I might be rolling out some names tonight here and there if they are iffy for me on my search......if you know....post it!
Thanks!

M.K.
Knight165
Old 04-08-2011, 07:13 PM   #1143
Banned

OVR: 21

Knight, I was just curious of you were adding in the SCEA caps from last week update. Reason being service time for guys like Bartolo Colon and Hananhan. Their career stats do not show up when you import them but service time does. Of course Rookies there would be no need to as your caps and ratings would be as good or better than SCEA's anyway.
Old 04-08-2011, 07:22 PM   #1144
Rookie

OVR: 3

Knight - one of those players with service time and statistics, who was left out of the SCEA roster and just added is Erick Almonte (Brewers). I would check out his SCEA cap from last week and see if it's any good. If it is, I would use that one then. Thanks.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »