Home

MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2011, 07:36 PM   #1145
Rookie

eamuscatuli15's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

so knight in your response to my question it looks like you say lineups will be set! And they'll stay set if i have my profiles set correctly, correct?
NFL: Kansas City Chiefs
NCAA Football: Nebraska Cornhuskers
HS Football: Rolla High School Bulldogs '95 (12-1)

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2011, 07:39 PM   #1146
MVP

tree3five's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Right-hander Ramon Aguero is now with Texas, having been claimed off waivers by the Rangers today. Aguero, who was on Pittsburgh’s 40-man roster, had been designated for assignment in order to open up a roster spot for Jose Veras right before Opening Day.
Old 04-08-2011, 07:43 PM   #1147
MVP

Bondsfan's Arena

OVR: 8

Knight, if you do import SCEA players, dont import the SCEA Brandon Belt on the Giants. The OSFM Belt is a much better CAP than the SCEA one.
Old 04-08-2011, 07:50 PM   #1148
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondsfan
Knight, if you do import SCEA players, dont import the SCEA Brandon Belt on the Giants. The OSFM Belt is a much better CAP than the SCEA one.
Curious but don't the SCEA cap import make the announcers say his name where as OSFM roster it does'nt. I know last year on updates like Mike Leake SCEA capsthe announcer would say his name but not on the OSFM roster.

Personally I would prefer his name to be said but maybe all people would not. No big deal as it is not hard to import and export anyway.
Old 04-08-2011, 08:44 PM   #1149
Rookie

OVR: 2

Gotta question about this set. Well not really a question about the set but how to put in new players if need be.

Can you create/download a new player and import him into your franchise that your using with these rosters?

Thanks

Old 04-08-2011, 08:52 PM   #1150
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by travis72
Curious but don't the SCEA cap import make the announcers say his name where as OSFM roster it does'nt. I know last year on updates like Mike Leake SCEA capsthe announcer would say his name but not on the OSFM roster.

Personally I would prefer his name to be said but maybe all people would not. No big deal as it is not hard to import and export anyway.
I was just playing an exhibition game with the Nationals and I called up Bryce Harper. They said his name so I don't think that is correct.
Old 04-08-2011, 09:23 PM   #1151
Best in the World

BDKiiing's Arena

OVR: 23

Uncle Knight

Brewers Minors

Nashville Sounds Opening Day Lineup
Farris-2nd
Gindl-CF
Gamel-1st
Carrol-RF (Katin could be in the line up too)
Z. Wheeler-3rd
Boggs-LF
Maldonado-C
Maysonet-SS
Pitcher (Rivas, Rogers are #1 and #2, not sure who fills out the rest of the rotation)

Huntsville Stars
Haydel-CF
Miranda-2nd
Lucroy was catching for them, but just put maybe Riggans or De La Rosa here
Green-3rd
Halton-1st
B. Jones-LF
Caufield-RF
J. Sanchez-SS
Pitcher (Peralta #1, I would say Scarpetta is #2)

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2011, 09:24 PM   #1152
Best in the World

BDKiiing's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by beantownbruins
I was just playing an exhibition game with the Nationals and I called up Bryce Harper. They said his name so I don't think that is correct.
Because Bryce and Harper are in the audio selection and Belt is not

Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »