Home

MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2011, 05:24 PM   #1129
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

No rush Knight. Love your work.
Old 04-08-2011, 05:45 PM   #1130
Rookie

eamuscatuli15's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

So once Knight's opening day set is released...if you roll with that for your franchise all that will need to be done is A) re-set lineups for all teams and B) manually injure players and put them on the D.L., right?

And at that point you could reassign your profile2 two for all teams except the one you want to control and assign profile1 for the team you want to control...turn injuries on and set cpu's profile2 to control their rosters as you see fit.

am i correct in thinking that with all those settings and changes you could start a franchise controlling your team and the cpu would be controlling everyone else w/ injuries occurring and the cpu handling it for all teams except yours???
NFL: Kansas City Chiefs
NCAA Football: Nebraska Cornhuskers
HS Football: Rolla High School Bulldogs '95 (12-1)

Old 04-08-2011, 05:51 PM   #1131
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
I'm really shooting for tomorrow night.
I've got to work Sunday, and I can never tell if I'll be able to finish them there.
I'll know better later.

I won't be removing Ramirez though....
Easy enough to just import over him if you guys want.

I don't know if Hustlin' did any updating|(I think he just pared down the 40 man to 25)...so Spring Training v4 is the latest.

M.K.
Knight165
Glad to see your leaving Manny in the set. I want to personally remove his cheating *** myself. Looking forward to your rosters one question thou. Did you decide to import the SCEA caps from last weeks update?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2011, 05:56 PM   #1132
Rookie

OVR: 1
Im just waiting for the rosters, just controlling one team and yes i would also love to release manny myself!
Old 04-08-2011, 06:05 PM   #1133
Rookie

OVR: 2
so is there another glitch in franchise? I'm playing the first game of the season as the red sox and the ticker says no other mlb games today and it keeps giving updates of MY game at the bottom but saying Final......while i'm stll playing the game. ????? Will this be fixed in the next patch along with what has already been mentioned?
Old 04-08-2011, 06:25 PM   #1134
Rookie

OVR: 0

I have a glitch too. The Red Sox won their first game.
Old 04-08-2011, 06:25 PM   #1135
Pro

TheRock88's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoSoxPujols
Polin Trinidad: Isn't listed on any of the Cubs minor league rosters.(Peoria, Daytona, Tennessee, or Iowa). I'd say cut him loose.
Baseball America transaction page says he got cut.

*edit*
NM, just checked out MLB's official transaction page and it says the Cubs reassigned him to Iowa.

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/transactions/...th=4&year=2011

Last edited by TheRock88; 04-08-2011 at 07:00 PM. Reason: Update
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2011, 06:28 PM   #1136
King Bundy

MizzyMike05's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGameV30
so is there another glitch in franchise? I'm playing the first game of the season as the red sox and the ticker says no other mlb games today and it keeps giving updates of MY game at the bottom but saying Final......while i'm stll playing the game. ????? Will this be fixed in the next patch along with what has already been mentioned?
It's not a glitch. I'm pretty sure it's because you are doing 30 team control and you haven't simulated any other of the games on that particular day, so there are no other results to show.

Crosby vs. Ovechkin (Blog)
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »