Home

MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2011, 12:47 PM   #1105
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WazzuRC
With 30 team control, if I control one of the team and the other 29 are set to CPU, will the CPU put players on the trading block and rebuild or a contend based on where they are in the standings?
They will put guys on the block....they will trade...BUT..until Patch#2...they will always be in "normal" mode in regards to the organizational attitude.....they don't go into "rebuild" or "playoff push".
Ramone has said that this WILL be addressed in patch #2...and no need to restart franchises...

Now...don't kill me Boston fans...one last time!

Aaron Bates?...released?.....
If not...I have just one spot left.....you want Tony Thomas 2B or Matt Sheely OF?
I could ditch Hassan and give you both if Bates is still with the organization.

Thanks..

M.K.
Knight165
Old 04-08-2011, 01:22 PM   #1106
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Tucson Padres Opening Day Lineup (Faced a RHP)

SS Cabrera
2B Forsythe
3B Guzman
1B Rizzo
RF Cunningham
LF Clark
C Martinez
CF Durango

San Antonio Missions Opening Day Lineup (Faced a LHP)

CF Tekotte
RF Robertson
LF Decker (Jaff)
3B Darnell
C Phillips
1B Decker (Cody)
2B Belnome
DH Carroll
SS Weems

Lake Elsinore Storm Opening Day Lineup (Faced a LHP)

2B Patterson (rehab) Replaced by Anna
CF Fuentes
DH Gyorko
1B Freiman
C Hagerty
3B Rincon
SS Valdez
RF Liriano
LF Noel

Seems like the entire Storm team is in the set

Last edited by franch1se; 04-08-2011 at 01:26 PM.
Old 04-08-2011, 01:24 PM   #1107
MVP

BoSoxPujols's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
They will put guys on the block....they will trade...BUT..until Patch#2...they will always be in "normal" mode in regards to the organizational attitude.....they don't go into "rebuild" or "playoff push".
Ramone has said that this WILL be addressed in patch #2...and no need to restart franchises...

If not...I have just one spot left.....you want Tony Thomas 2B or Matt Sheely OF?

Thanks..

M.K.
Knight165
He's been released Knight.
http://www.kjonline.com/sports/sea-d...011-03-31.html

About half way down the page in the "bullet points"

You're good to add both guys.

A Red Sox question for you: How do you suggest working around the Adrian Gonzalez contract extension? Is there a way in my chise to have him with a longer contract that is(soon to be) coming?

Thanks!
Old 04-08-2011, 01:53 PM   #1108
Rookie

OVR: 2
Question for anyone to help with please!
This is what I've done in the past and I want to make sure I'm ok if I do things this way in my franchise again.
-I use 30 team control
-I have added all of the players to make the 40-man rosters for each team
-It won't let me injure players, but I wonder if that's because I set CPU Control to the wrong setting??? I have injuries set to manual for my profile which is being used for every team [please let me know if that is wrong!]
-So what I did last year was instead of injuring the players and worrying about them coming off the D/L before they should (I try to stay as close to real-life as possible), just sending them down to the minors instead. Is that another ok way to do this?

I control all 30 teams so I don't have to worry about anyone getting picked up by waivers. Is there any problem I could run into doing it this way? Seems a little easier if controlling all 30 teams. Thanks!
Old 04-08-2011, 03:01 PM   #1109
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoSoxPujols
He's been released Knight.

About half way down the page in the "bullet points"

You're good to add both guys.

A Red Sox question for you: How do you suggest working around the Adrian Gonzalez contract extension? Is there a way in my chise to have him with a longer contract that is(soon to be) coming?

Thanks!
Thank you....I think someone said using the Free Agent List #3....works like last year...swap them there....bring them back and the contract years change. I haven't tried it though.

Okay...really last Boston questions..

Zach Daeges....he's gone right?
MiLB is so bad at updating players that aren't released....just kind of go away...they always leave them as active.

Thanks

M.K.
Knight165
Old 04-08-2011, 03:09 PM   #1110
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:

Thanks..

M.K.
Knight165

Has there been an announcement of when patch #2 is coming out?
Old 04-08-2011, 03:23 PM   #1111
MVP

BoSoxPujols's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Zach Daeges....he's gone right?
MiLB is so bad at updating players that aren't released....just kind of go away...they always leave them as active.

Thanks

M.K.
Knight165
He is on the DL until late April recovering from a setback in his recovery from surgery.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2011, 03:39 PM   #1112
Resident Scout

ksig24's Arena

OVR: 20

Couple quick notes Mike and crew. I played a game with Omaha last night and noticed a few things. I am not too sure how this seasons rosters are being done, but as far as some attributes on players I would like to discuss.

Also, is there any way to tell which player from the vault is which? Can we review them or do we have to download them and view from our HDD? I dont want 5 different Bryce Harper's on my HDD. Its kind of confusing to me.

Jay

Oh and Happy Anni Mike!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »