Home

MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2011, 02:11 AM   #969
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Knight you are a god amongst mere mortals in the editing business my friend!! Just got a couple questions that haven't been answered yet. Was wondering if you were going to address those 2 reds players I suggested? If not no biggie but was just wondering. Also, are you replacing the guys that are like lifetime minor leaguers that are A potentials that shouldn't be. There was about 3 per team I'd say. Again, reason I ask is because I'm going to do it myself on my own if it doesn't get addressed. Thanks and keep up the awesome work man!!
Old 04-05-2011, 02:13 AM   #970
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhsballa11
These are incredible rosters, been using them 3 years running now and you all never cease to amaze me. Takes this game to just that other level of realism... My question is has anyone had any trouble with the manual injuries after using the 25 man roster trick? I'm not sure what i'm doing wrong, I try to hit L1 R1 and nothing changes. I know I have the injuries set to manual, but i did so after spring training, not sure if anyone has had this happen to em..
All I do is control 30 teams set an injury to a player then I can always go back to that player and remove the injury. I think you set something wrong in the CPU ROSTER CONTROL make sure is off or else injuries will be ignored. Hope this helps you .
Old 04-05-2011, 02:19 AM   #971
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Met
All I do is control 30 teams set an injury to a player then I can always go back to that player and remove the injury. I think you set something wrong in the CPU ROSTER CONTROL make sure is off or else injuries will be ignored. Hope this helps you .
What do you mean make sure CPU ROSTER CONTROL off? I have all 30 teams controlled, does that mean this will cancel that option? I'm sorry I'm usually not this new with questions on The Show... While I've got you here do you know anything about the ticker in game saying there are no other scheduled games today when there are. Sorry if this is the wrong thread to be asking this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2011, 02:23 AM   #972
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhsballa11
What do you mean make sure CPU ROSTER CONTROL off? I have all 30 teams controlled, does that mean this will cancel that option? I'm sorry I'm usually not this new with questions on The Show... While I've got you here do you know anything about the ticker in game saying there are no other scheduled games today when there are. Sorry if this is the wrong thread to be asking this.
The reason you get the ticker saying that they are no games is because you have to play or sim a game so you can get the real results. As far as the injury problem you have is because in the start of your franchise you have turned CPU roster control on it has to be off in order for you to be able to cancel an injury or make up an injury that's why your having that problem with the injuries.
Old 04-05-2011, 02:38 AM   #973
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreyhartsdaughter
You don't need to add a profile to the other teams, just make 'USER CONTROLLED' before you begin the franchise. Add a profile to your team. Set all of the CPU roster/injury options to Manual.

When you begin the season (after performing the 40 man roster adds at the end of ST) this is when you set lineups.
Yup finally got all the rosters to stay right. Thanks for the help. Haven't figured out how to make all the other teams run themselves but at least the lineups are fixed lol.
Old 04-05-2011, 03:02 AM   #974
MVP

brahmagoul's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Met
The reason you get the ticker saying that they are no games is because you have to play or sim a game so you can get the real results. As far as the injury problem you have is because in the start of your franchise you have turned CPU roster control on it has to be off in order for you to be able to cancel an injury or make up an injury that's why your having that problem with the injuries.
Are you sure about CPU roster control needing to be off? I think it's a moot point with all 30 teams controlled. I have control on, and I can create and cancel injuries with the injury setting to manual. Maybe I will double check, but I'm almost positive about this. I remember playing with it last year.
Old 04-05-2011, 03:15 AM   #975
MVP

brahmagoul's Arena

OVR: 12

I stand corrected. Mr. Met, you are correct!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2011, 03:35 AM   #976
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by brahmagoul
I stand corrected. Mr. Met, you are correct!
You mean you was wrong I was right lolz I been playing the show since chipper Jones was in the cover or better yet David justice when it was called "MLB PENNANT RACE " so am really familiar with everything.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »