Home

MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2011, 08:48 PM   #953
Game Designer

tabarnes19_SDS's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Knight,
Just wanted to let you know that Burnett has a different pitching motion than stock. Not sure if it was changed on accident, but I know you like to have stock for first set...
Old 04-04-2011, 08:53 PM   #954
Rookie

Meyeke's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabarnes19
Knight,
Just wanted to let you know that Burnett has a different pitching motion than stock. Not sure if it was changed on accident, but I know you like to have stock for first set...
He's not the only one. Quite a few roster makers made stance/delivery/equipment changes to SCEA players.
Not everyone got the memo apparently.
Old 04-04-2011, 10:13 PM   #955
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlingBling19
See this is why I am confused. Once the season starts what should I do? I am sure this is a stupid question but I tried everything I could to make sure my team was manual while all other teams were on auto but I could not find a way to do that.

If it's as simple as making my team Custom profile 1 and make all the other teams custom 2 then that is what I will do but I haven't found a way to get confirmation all the other teams really are on auto.
You don't need to add a profile to the other teams, just make 'USER CONTROLLED' before you begin the franchise. Add a profile to your team. Set all of the CPU roster/injury options to Manual.

When you begin the season (after performing the 40 man roster adds at the end of ST) this is when you set lineups.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2011, 10:23 PM   #956
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambo187
I was kinda wondering if you were going export/replace the 32 guys created for the 4/4 rosters. I've looked back a few pages and didn't see a definitive answer.

If anybody else knows the answer or I missed something obvious from and earlier post go ahead and criticize but be kind enough to say yes or no.
I might in some cases.....I haven't had a chance to look yet at the advatages/disadvantages yet. If it looks right..yes..I will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabarnes19
Knight,
Yeah...I see that. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meyeke
He's not the only one. Quite a few roster makers made stance/delivery/equipment changes to SCEA players.
Not everyone got the memo apparently.
That ship has sailed!

Another one for you guys...
Boston. Drew Sutton...is he with them or a FA?

Thanks!

Just a little update. I've got about 20 players to create and the entire A.L. will be done.

Also...I just want to clear something up....as there seems to be a slight misconception. I am not setting up the AAA/AA to be exact for the Opening Day set. The editor created prospects WILL remain. I am just releasing/creating players no longer with the organizations since they edited them.

Do you guys want a list of players that are going to be overwritten to double check?...

Bryce Cox-Bos
T.J. Large-Bos
R. De los Santos-TB
Russ Canzler-TB
Ricky Orta-TB
Dirk Hayhurst-TB
Chris Bootcheck-TB
Jeff Sues-ChiA
Jared Price-ChiA
Jeff Bailey-Minn
Whitney Robbins-Minn
Nick Livingston-Minn
Matt Watson-Oak
Cedric Bowers-Oak
Derrick Gordon-Oak
Andy Jenkins-Tex

Let me know if any of those guys should remain or just be moved somewhere.

Thanks!

M.K.
Knight165
Old 04-04-2011, 11:31 PM   #957
All Star

authentic's Arena

OVR: 37

Update on the Cubs, this should be the opening day roster:

Releases:
Scott Rice
Aaron Shafer
Todd Wellemeyer (hurt, probably retiring)
Kyler Burke (converting to pitcher)
Augie Ojeda (hurt, will probably opt for release)

Adds:
Craig Muschko (AA)
Chris Rusin (AA)
Brooks Raley (AA)
Luke Sommer (AA)
Mario Mercedes (AA)
Jonathon Mota- Position switch to 2B/IF

AAA lineup

1. Perez CF
2. Camp SS
3. Wright LF
4. Snyder RF
5. LaHair 1B
6. Moore 3B (RP) Smith (LP)
7. Ramirez C
8. Scales 2B

AAA Rotation

1. Coleman
2. Diamond
3. JR Mathes
4. Robert Coello
5. Austin Bibens

AAA Bullpen
Closer- Stevens
Set up- Maine, Carpenter
Mid Relief- Berg, Caridad, Gaub, Muyco

AA Lineup

1. James Adduci LF
2. DJ Lehmahieu 2B
3. Brett Jackson CF
4. Josh Vitters 3B
5. Rebel Ridling 1B
6. Matthew Spender RF
7. Steve Clevenger C
8. Marwin Gonzalez

AA Rotation

1. Trey McNutt
2. Hung-Wen Chen
3. Alberto Cabrera
4. Rafael Dolis
5. Brooks Raley

AA Bullpen

Closer- David Cales
Set up- Smit, Sommer
Mid Relief- Carillo, Parker, Rusin
Long- Buchter
Old 04-04-2011, 11:33 PM   #958
All Star

authentic's Arena

OVR: 37

BTW, all those releases are not on any of the minor league opening day rosters, all but Ojeda and Wellemeyer have officially been announced. Ojeda wont be playing and Wellemeyer is going to have surgery and be out more than half the year, his hip wont get better...Thats it for the Cubs, enjoy.
Old 04-04-2011, 11:52 PM   #959
Pro

OVR: 12

The Giants have finalized their minor league opening day rosters. These are the guys who need to be replaced. I'm not 100% sure if they were released, but they didn't make any of the minor league clubs. I also included the ideal guys to replace them with. Hope this is helpful.

AAA

RP Felix Romero -----------RP Marc Kroon
SP Chuck Lofgren ---------RP Shane Loux
RP Waldis Joaquin(SCEA) --RP Doug Mathis
1B Brad Eldred ------------IF Edgar Gonzalez (Adrian's Brother)
OF Ben Copeland ---------OF Tyler Graham

AA

1B Andy D'Alessio --------1B Joe Koshansky
3B Brad Boyer --------3B/SS Sharlon Schoop

Let me know if I can help in any way. I'm in the process of including them for myself. Let me know if you want me to send them over.
Old 04-04-2011, 11:56 PM   #960
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Just a little update. I've got about 20 players to create and the entire A.L. will be done.
Looks like things are coming along nicely Knight! That was pretty quick for the AL considering all the edits/additions. Thanks!
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »