Home

MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2011, 04:52 PM   #929
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambo187
Nick Green(I have him with Baltimore) - Appears to be in AAA for Baltimore
Clay Rapada(Bal) - Appears to be in AAA for Baltimore
Chad Coredero(Bal) - Sent to Toronto AAA on 3/27 (rehabing shoulder)
Brian Stokes(Tor) - Looks like he was released by Toronto
Merkin Valdez(Tor) - Last week he was competing for spot on Dodgers AAA roster
Scott Posednick(Tor) - With Blue Jays still, has injured foot (return unknown)
Jason Bergmann(Bos) - Showed at Red Sox camp with shoulder injury. His minor league contract was voided. He's a Free Agent and has no prospects on horizon.
Dallas McPherson(ChiA) - Cut on 3/22 by White Sox. Appears he was released.
Steve Holm(Minn) - Catching for the Baltimore AAA team. (expected to split time with Rene Rivera)
Steve Holm is with Rochester Red Wings and so is Rene Rivera. In 2003 the Rochester Redwings became the AAA Affiliate of the Minnesota Twins.
Old 04-04-2011, 04:54 PM   #930
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jskatt21
Steve Holm is with Rochester Red Wings and so is Rene Rivera. In 2003 the Rochester Redwings became the AAA Affiliate of the Minnesota Twins.
Ooops. Was typing to fast and just went Baltimore/Rochester. It used to be so much easier.
Old 04-04-2011, 04:59 PM   #931
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20

Knight, Padres released all their minor league rosters, David Newhan and Mike Koplove don't appear to be found on any of them. Not sure where they are but just a heads up.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2011, 05:14 PM   #932
Banned

srudoff's Arena

OVR: 7

I created a spreadsheet of all the players to DL and add back to the 40 man rosters if you're using Hustling Owl's 25 man version of these rosters.

Can this link be added to the first post?

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B-5...thkey=CPyP7-wC
Old 04-04-2011, 05:24 PM   #933
Pro

OVR: 8
Ok now that I know how to do the rosters what do I do to make sure that the other 29 teams are basically CPU teams??

I haven't found a way to to make my team be all manual as far as like facilities and vendors and banking and what not and all the other teams to be on AUTO. I have only found a way to make it be either all manual or all auto.

If somebody could explain this it would be greatly appreciated!
Old 04-04-2011, 05:38 PM   #934
Rookie

OVR: 1

Thanks Studoff, that makes my life easier
Old 04-04-2011, 05:51 PM   #935
Rookie

Meyeke's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlingBling19
Ok now that I know how to do the rosters what do I do to make sure that the other 29 teams are basically CPU teams??

I haven't found a way to to make my team be all manual as far as like facilities and vendors and banking and what not and all the other teams to be on AUTO. I have only found a way to make it be either all manual or all auto.

If somebody could explain this it would be greatly appreciated!
Seriously?
Create 2 different profiles, one for you and one for the other 29 teams.
Set up each of those profiles however you'd like. Start with Manual and then change it back to Auto later once you have the regular season started.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2011, 06:01 PM   #936
MVP

gman2774's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by srudoff
I created a spreadsheet of all the players to DL and add back to the 40 man rosters if you're using Hustling Owl's 25 man version of these rosters.

Can this link be added to the first post?

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B-5...thkey=CPyP7-wC
Srudoff...Thanks for putting this together. Stupid question but I take it not all teams fill their 40 man roster? First thing I noticed is most teams on your list didn't have 15 players listed.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »