Home

MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2011, 02:39 PM   #913
MVP

DodgerFanatic2K3's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Knight... Will the opening day roster set your working on include ImBaconBeckham's stance & accessories edits ??
Old 04-04-2011, 02:52 PM   #914
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdDegree5803
Knight..did you get my post earlier about Grandal and Reineke being a lefty and others?

Reds just released their full organizational roster...CAPS are those currently on the 40-man...in my personal set so far I have Yonder as a 1B/LF...they have him as a OF in AAA

http://mlblogsramsey.files.wordpress...ganization.pdf

it also includes those injured in AAA, just so you wondered where some prospects went and why they've disappeared...I wondered what happened to Lutz
I got Grandal and Reineke....are there others(besides the guys fixed in v4(Heyward..etc)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilstu24
Tampa system
That's where he is in the set...but I don't see him anywhere online....man MiLB.com is SOOOO SLOOOW to update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Met
Knight are your rosters going to have edits like batting stances and pitching delivery I notice the last few versions of your rosters have edits. I hoped you kept the hidden stances because once you change them we can no longer used them thanks .
Some were already edited ...those in v4....I really don't edit stances myself. Someone will probably take the set and do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdDegree5803
buddy you should read up on things about the game...the reason is b/c of the roster database glitch...if you would call it a glitch...i call it an awesome feature, especially for those not great at creating faces...you can use the CAP option to recreate those those players in past mlb the show games w/ mlb experience that were left out of the game...upon exporting and importing them they will automatically have their past face imported in...use the search button and look through the forum you'll find it...either way all of those older players w/ A ratings weren't given them on purpose they had no choice...and the potential ratings no longer carry a huge impact on stats anymore...
Correct...
Yeah...we tried to make an age cut-off for using this...and after about 28 it's pretty much a non-factor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMVP91
Alright so I'm like dying to start my chise already but I'm not sure if the Spring Training version of these rosters are good enough or should I just wait until the complete version is out?

If I should wait, then when do you guys expect it to be done by?

Also, what will the difference be between the Final Rosters and the Spring Training ones? Maybe it's not a big enough difference for me personally to wait, so I can just start now.

Last but not least, what exactly should I do to avoid the CPU messing up the line-ups? I know it's been discussed here but it would take a while to actually go through the entire thread to find the answer, so if someone can point me to it, it'd be much appreciated.

Oh and thanks for all the hard work and effort. Like always, you guys are the best!
The Spring Training sets are fine...most of the players are there.
The Opening Day set will be a bit more updated...and the levels will have the correct players for the minors.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DodgerFanatic2K3
Knight... Will the opening day roster set your working on include ImBaconBeckham's stance & accessories edits ??
I won't get to it myself.
I was under the impression that someone was going to take the OD set and update it.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 04-04-2011, 02:52 PM   #915
Pro

OVR: 8

Ok I just started another franchise to see if I could get it to work. I controlled all the teams and left all the profiles as CUSTOM 1.

Everything right now is set to manual. And during spring training all the lineups and rotations have stayed the same.

I then get the message to advance to the regular season I click yes and then all the lineups go back to being all messed up.

So everything seems fine in spring training but once the regular season starts they all go haywire.

Would it be possible for you to list a step by step process of how to do this??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2011, 03:01 PM   #916
All Star

callmetaternuts's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Bravos fans...
Is Casey Kotchman in your system somewhere?
Thanks...

M.K.
Knight165
Rays MiLB system

You too can be a 5* recruit at FSU.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwelveozPlaya21
add worthless Xavier Lee to that list..
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole
CFL here he comes. Pfft, wait that would require learning a playbook. McDonalds here he comes.
Old 04-04-2011, 03:06 PM   #917
Pro

OVR: 8

Even when I do one team it even screws up that teams lineups.
Old 04-04-2011, 03:09 PM   #918
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlingBling19
Ok I just started another franchise to see if I could get it to work. I controlled all the teams and left all the profiles as CUSTOM 1.

Everything right now is set to manual. And during spring training all the lineups and rotations have stayed the same.

I then get the message to advance to the regular season I click yes and then all the lineups go back to being all messed up.

So everything seems fine in spring training but once the regular season starts they all go haywire.

Would it be possible for you to list a step by step process of how to do this??
Jesus guys. It's on the first page...

3.-The obvious....wait until DAY 1 of the regular season and set the CPU team lineups/rotations....they will stay and only be changed for fatigue.....be aware...you will have to reset them due to injuries for the CPU teams...
Old 04-04-2011, 03:21 PM   #919
Banned

OVR: 0

I don't mind editing player stances I just wish they left the hidden ones alone because once we edit the hidden ones we can't get them back unless Sony comes out with a patch .
Old 04-04-2011, 03:39 PM   #920
Go Cougs!

WazzuRC's Arena

OVR: 26

So I'm sure Knight is tired of answering this just like everyone else is, but I haven't had a chance to read this thread in the last few days and it's blown up.

My questions are: If I use these rosters and only control one team, let the CPU control the rest, what happens to the CPU rosters? Will they automatically fill the 40 man at the end of spring training or in the first offseason? The lineups will be messed up correct (ex. Pujols leading off)?

Thanks!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »