Home

MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2011, 12:03 PM   #897
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Just an update

Through the AL EAST and AL CENTRAL...I've already got 30 new players to create....so you can tell it's going to take a LITTLE time.
It's going well though.
I'm setting the levels as best I can....but obviously without making AAA and AA perfect(thus...taking out a lot of prospects...which I'm not doing right now) it take a little bit of "fudging". Looks good though.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 04-04-2011, 12:14 PM   #898
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Just an update

Through the AL EAST and AL CENTRAL...I've already got 30 new players to create....so you can tell it's going to take a LITTLE time.
It's going well though.
I'm setting the levels as best I can....but obviously without making AAA and AA perfect(thus...taking out a lot of prospects...which I'm not doing right now) it take a little bit of "fudging". Looks good though.

M.K.
Knight165
Hey Knight are you just doing transactions, adding and subtracting players, etc.. or are you also doing some ratings tweaks? Thanks
Old 04-04-2011, 12:17 PM   #899
Pro

OVR: 8
Do you mean create a new "settings file association"?? There is custom 1 and then I made another called CPU. I changed all the teams except 1 to CPU but when I look at the team pages they still all say custom 1.
Old 04-04-2011, 12:25 PM   #900
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Just an update

It's going well though.

M.K.
Knight165
No problem Knight. Take your time but hurry!
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Old 04-04-2011, 12:38 PM   #901
Rookie

brewersfan84's Arena

OVR: 6

Just a note, you CAN EXPORT the SCEA missing players they added in the live 4/4 update!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2011, 12:49 PM   #902
Pro

This seems so simple and yet I still can't figure out this is what I've done.

I have 2 user settings profile. Custom 1 which is for me and Custom 2 which has all the settings at Auto except for training which is manual.

1. I start a franchise with these rosters. I select all the teams as user controlled teams under the settings custom 1.

2. I sim spring training and advance to the regular season.

3. I go to user settings and go to settings file association. I change all the teams except my team to Custom 2 which has all the settings as CPU except for the training which is manual.

I then back out and go back in to check to see what happened and sure enough they all still say custom 1. I can't get the custom 2 settings to save for the "cpu" teams. It's like as soon as I go back all teams go back to custom 1. Even though under settings file association all the CPU teams have custom 2 under them.

Even if I select beginner for the settings they all still go back to custom 1. I am sure there is something very simple I am missing in this process lol.
Old 04-04-2011, 12:55 PM   #903
Pro

And I just looked and all of the lineups are totally messed up so I went wrong somewhere.

Last edited by BlingBling19; 04-04-2011 at 01:00 PM.
Old 04-04-2011, 01:18 PM   #904
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkuhlman1
Hey Knight are you just doing transactions, adding and subtracting players, etc.. or are you also doing some ratings tweaks? Thanks
Just transactions....but I saw you wanted me to look at a player...who is it again...I'll adjust him. I can't go on a wholesale change though...and don't forget to take into account...these players were rated....not against other minor league players..but if they were to go against MLB players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybologna
No problem Knight. Take your time but hurry!
I'm trying!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewersfan84
Just a note, you CAN EXPORT the SCEA missing players they added in the live 4/4 update!!!
That is EXCELLENT news!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlingBling19
And I just looked and all of the lineups are totally messed up so I went wrong somewhere.
Two things...no need to change the profile association. You should go in and change the LINEUPS/ROTATIONS of the CPU profile to MANUAL.
Second...make sure the file with the LINEUPS/ROTATIONS MANUAL is set as the DEFAULT.

M.K.
Knight165

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »