Home

MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2011, 10:36 AM   #833
MVP

OVR: 23
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Amazing work Knight and everyone else, as always. I can't wait to try these out.

Just one question...

Is there a way to download these on the PS3 or do I have to use a USB Thumb Drive, then transfer it to my PS3???

Thanks.
Old 04-03-2011, 10:59 AM   #834
Cyber Griffin

CFav's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

I'm using these rosters for my RTTS, but I'd like to change the length of some contracts, particularly Adrian Gonzalez' deal.

If I remember right, the contracts could be changed by releasing them to FA or trading them to another team and then reacquiring them which will give you a different contract length and amount. So after 8 attempts, Adrian is still at 1yr/$6M....am I not remembering how it works?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

**Edit** I forgot to mention that I've searched this out in various parts of the forums..mainly rosters, tips and work arounds and the RTTS thread. I've also googled it. Not trying to come off as lazy here..

Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock (Wii)
Transformers: War For Cybertron (DS)
Guitar Hero 5 (Wii)
Band Hero (Wii)
MUA2 (PS3/XBox 360)
Hax Attacks (iPad/iPhone)

Last edited by CFav; 04-03-2011 at 11:06 AM.
Old 04-03-2011, 11:04 AM   #835
Rookie

loogs's Arena

OVR: 3

Thanks for all the great work
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2011, 11:17 AM   #836
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFav
I'm using these rosters for my RTTS, but I'd like to change the length of some contracts, particularly Adrian Gonzalez' deal.

If I remember right, the contracts could be changed by releasing them to FA or trading them to another team and then reacquiring them which will give you a different contract length and amount. So after 8 attempts, Adrian is still at 1yr/$6M....am I not remembering how it works?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

**Edit** I forgot to mention that I've searched this out in various parts of the forums..mainly rosters, tips and work arounds and the RTTS thread. I've also googled it. Not trying to come off as lazy here..
If you are doing this via the main menu under roster control, so far all Ive been able to get is one year deals
Old 04-03-2011, 11:35 AM   #837
Cyber Griffin

CFav's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl
If you are doing this via the main menu under roster control, so far all Ive been able to get is one year deals
That's how I'm doing it Hustlin and I'm coming up w/ one yr deals as well...this used to work last year from what I recall.

Guitar Hero 5 (Wii)
Band Hero (Wii)
MUA2 (PS3/XBox 360)

Old 04-03-2011, 11:43 AM   #838
Chaos Theory

19's Arena

OVR: 29

To everyone who had a hand in producing these rosters... HELL of a job, Gentleman.

Thank you.
Old 04-03-2011, 11:43 AM   #839
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFav
That's how I'm doing it Hustlin and I'm coming up w/ one yr deals as well...this used to work last year from what I recall.
did work last year, dont know why this has been changed
Old 04-03-2011, 11:50 AM   #840
Cyber Griffin

CFav's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl
did work last year, dont know why this has been changed
If anyone discovers a work around, I will be grateful. If it wasn't RTTS it wouldn;t be a big deal, but w/ RTTS I have no control once I set the rosters and get started.

I want to get started so bad, but I'm not trying to do it w/ Ells, Buch and Gonzo being on 1 yr deals...

Guitar Hero 5 (Wii)
Band Hero (Wii)
MUA2 (PS3/XBox 360)

Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »