Home

MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2011, 10:40 PM   #665
Cyber Griffin

CFav's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Right.
When you are in franchise...and in Spring Training...ANYONE on the 40 man roster will say MLB as his level. They really might be on ANY minor league level in the roster...but if they are on the 40 man...they get "invited" to Spring Training and will technically be on the MLB roster. The CPU decided who to "cut" and therefore that is why lineups get shifted. If you do it....and make sure it's not guys in any lineups....VIOLA! no shifting of lineups.

Okay.....V4 is going to be up in a few minutes.
I'll list the fixes there...but it's basically everything up to this point minus the player pack.
Thank you to all of you who took the time to check them out and list fixes. I MUCH appreciate that!

This will be the final Spring Training version....on to the Opening Day set....

M.K.
Knight165
I don't want to even ask.....buuuuut..........

Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock (Wii)
Transformers: War For Cybertron (DS)
Guitar Hero 5 (Wii)
Band Hero (Wii)
MUA2 (PS3/XBox 360)
Hax Attacks (iPad/iPhone)

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2011, 10:48 PM   #666
Rookie

OVR: 2
this may be a dumb question but how much will be different btw the ST versions and the Opening Day set you're now working on? That way I know if I should wait for the OD version or just start w/ the V4 right now. Thanks everyone!
Old 04-01-2011, 11:01 PM   #667
MVP

Heroesandvillains's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

OMG!!! The 40 man ST send down explanation is already on the first page!!! LOL!

I'm such an idiot.

Knight, can I have a cookie too??? It'll make me feel better.

I should have checked for Sportscenter (user, not the show). Would have saved him a lot of time.
Old 04-01-2011, 11:07 PM   #668
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
This will be the final Spring Training version....on to the Opening Day set....
What's your estimated release date for the official Opening Day set? Thanks Knight!
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Old 04-01-2011, 11:13 PM   #669
Rookie

sinkdog's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroesandvillians
Important reminder for people using 40-man Rosters and Lineups/Club Levels sticking:

Once you begin Spring Training, any and all players on the 40-man roster, regardless of whether or not they are assigned to MLB, AAA, AA, or A, will be placed on the MLB Roster. Consider this a Spring Training Invitation.

If Spring Training is simmed, and the regular season is 'ADVANCED' to, the computer will automatically assign players on the 40-man roster to whatever level it sees fit based on ratings/needs. Here are the steps to ensure that the Club level stays intact (mirroring how you had them BEFORE starting up your season/franchise).

1. Sim or play spring training, but DON'T advance to the regular season.

2. AFTER all the games on your schedule, 15 players from the 40-man will need to be assigned to the appropriate organization level. Even though on your main roster, their clubs say AAA,AA, and A; since they were 'invited' to Spring Training, their 'club' status will ALWAYS say MLB during the Spring. You will need to option 15 players to the minors BEFORE spring training ends.

(Think of how the real life Yankees did that with D.Betances...or any of your favorite Minor Leaguers. They 'optioned' him/them before real Spring Training was over.)

3. Once 15 players are assigned to the AAA, AA, and A level, ADVANCE TO THE REGULAR SEASON.

Your lineups will now be intact, in the same order that they were via the MAIN MENU.
Great explanation....but I have one more question. Do I have to send down 15 players for every team or just the team I'm controlling (the Orioles)? I'm very confused about that.

I want the most realistic experience and I don't want to have to keep resetting the other rosters all year. Thanks!!
Old 04-01-2011, 11:17 PM   #670
Rookie

sportscenter22's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroesandvillians
OMG!!! The 40 man ST send down explanation is already on the first page!!! LOL!

I'm such an idiot.

Knight, can I have a cookie too??? It'll make me feel better.

I should have checked for Sportscenter (user, not the show). Would have saved him a lot of time.
I did see that. But didnt quite understand it. Your refference to Betences really drove it home.
Old 04-01-2011, 11:17 PM   #671
Pro

ThirdDegree5803's Arena

OVR: 8

Knight, couple things I noticed...idk if things changed from V2 to V4

Reineke's stamina is pretty low, and he's not a lefty...
Yasmani Grandal doesn't seem like he was touched much...I had his stats a attributes a tad different but they don't seem that off...do you think Scott Caroll should have been included? he was their 07 first pick, looked decent in the spring...Michael Griffin should have 2B/SS eligibility...I would honestly put J.Francisco at RF with 1B/3B as his secondary...he is rated terribly by SCEA...
I think Chapman should be at SP too...any reason you dropped Arrendondo's attributes? ummm there might be more stuff, minor equipment stuff...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2011, 11:19 PM   #672
All Star

SoxFan01605's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by erictred

I mentioned this in another thread and someone wrote that franchise files are "locked" this year....whatever that means....maybe someone can explain this?
Franchise files are no longer able to be exported this year (sucks, I know). So, someone posting an updated franchise file simmed past Spring Training isn't possible, unfortunately.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »