Home

MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2011, 12:10 AM   #513
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsFansForLife41
What is going on at Os...
***** ****S! They pulled this last year as well.
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Old 04-01-2011, 12:11 AM   #514
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

As awesome as having these ******s are it sucks bad to be playing the Yankees and have Jeter hitting 8th or have Morneau hitting 2nd when playing the Twins. This totally kills the realism for me. Maybe I am in the minority there, but I can't stand it. Is there anyway to prevent this besides taking control of all 30 teams? It is kind of ridiculous if that is the only way to prevent it. Is this some glitch in the game itself or something?

This also prevents the computer from signing any players or doing anything. Guess this could be a good thing though haha.
Old 04-01-2011, 12:15 AM   #515
Pro

northface28's Arena

OVR: 6

Look on the 1st page and 1st post, I used option #3, I did the 30 team control and set the lineups AFTER spring training, so the first day of the season. I cannot play with wacky lineups, I tried and couldnt finish one series.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2011, 12:16 AM   #516
MVP

kt-od's Arena

OVR: 24

******, I just wanted you to know that Micheal Bourne, Ryan Howard, Carlos Beltran are the wrong handedness. They are all right handed in your ******. Thanks man. Great job to you and the rest of your guys.
Old 04-01-2011, 12:18 AM   #517
Stop! Homer Time!

theaub's Arena

OVR: 35

***** ****s is the ****ing best hahaha
Old 04-01-2011, 12:18 AM   #518
MVP

kt-od's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike10693
It's cool bro. You are a Boston fan so I'll let it slide
Actually the r0ster is correct. The Giants opening day is the 31st. Lincecum pitched.
Old 04-01-2011, 12:20 AM   #519
Rookie

OVR: 1

Thanks for explaining why some of those reds guys are A potentials that shouldn't be. As long as they don't progress like normal A potentials its all good.

****** and Co. I can't express enough how thankful I am for these ******s. I know you guys are up for suggestions and I really feel the reds need some tweaks. Maybe a few more A potential guys and some guys ratings need boosted in my opinion.

The reason I say this is because the Reds are arguably one of the 10 best teams in the league and also by most people's account have one of the 10 best farm systems in baseball right now and when you go to start a franchise they are the 25th ranked organization. I honestly don't know if that means anything or not. I know a lot of times it has to do with the strength of the minor league players and their minor league system is loaded. I'm thinking some of the minors guys need ratings boosts. Just my honest opinion. What do others of you think? Am I crazy here or am I making a legit statement?? Thanks alot guys!!
Old 04-01-2011, 12:20 AM   #520
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by northface28
Look on the 1st page and 1st post, I used option #3, I did the 30 team control and set the lineups AFTER spring training, so the first day of the season. I cannot play with wacky lineups, I tried and couldnt finish one series.
meaning it is corrupt or just couldnt play cause of the lineups?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »