Home

MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2011, 01:34 PM   #329
Pro

jaiman's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlk90514
Knight, if I use the 25 man roster set, will the computer ever fill back up the 40 man roster. Thanks again you guys did a tremendous job!
I would like to know this as well. Anyone give it a test?
Old 03-31-2011, 01:38 PM   #330
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tribefanisu2003
Knight -

Don't know if you saw the message a page or so back in this thread, but it looks like Weglarz apparently wasn't on the Indians for the final set. I did create him for the initial set I sent over to you (everything done except for the face), so if you need me to upload him to the PV or something so you don't need to start from scratch with him, just let me know.
I'll get him in...

BALTIMORE FANS...
Do you want Egan back?...if so...who do you want replaced?

Thanks!

M.K.
Knight165
Old 03-31-2011, 01:47 PM   #331
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Okay....starting on the punch list. I'll get all the changes in...thank you fellas!
Any ideas when you will post the 1st corrected roster set Knight? Is your plan to get the suggested corrections done for all teams first? Thanks!
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2011, 01:48 PM   #332
Banned

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlk90514
Knight, if I use the 25 man roster set, will the computer ever fill back up the 40 man roster. Thanks again you guys did a tremendous job!
I also would like to know this. That and if the CPU will add prospects to the 40 man roster on its own this year. In 10, there were quite a few top talented guys that would stay in the minors off the 40 man until they were finally eligible for the rule 5 draft.

A final question about the rosters that I didn't see answered is if all of the pitch/stance edits in the thread below this one are added to this roster set?

Thanks for all of the hard work fellas.
Old 03-31-2011, 01:49 PM   #333
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicer420
Oh cool, yea you'll definitely want to get him in then! And if you speak to him, tell him I'm sorry, we're limited on space. We all know that this roster will be floating around the minor league clubhouses soon.
Yea man, I def will. Glad our other local Phenom Brandon Belt has made it! Hopefully he makes the best out of this opportunitty!
*and I'm not even a San Fran fan* haha
Old 03-31-2011, 01:51 PM   #334
Qb
All Star

Qb's Arena

OVR: 43

Knight, the Pirates released 3B Christian Colonel from his minor league deal. You can replace him with 1B Aaron Baker (D-pot) for now. He was stashed on STL class-A in the roster I posted for you.

The P Tim Wood signing might not be official yet, but appears likely. He should be an SCEA player, as he pitched for FLA last year. He was in camp with Washington this year but was recently released.

RP Ramon Aguero was DFA'd today, so he may be on the move. But we have plenty of extra pitchers available if he needs to be replaced.

I'm going to really go through the official release this weekend to start putting together some notes to help you with Pittsburgh corrections, assignments, adding/removing, etc.
Old 03-31-2011, 01:56 PM   #335
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsleadtheway
I also would like to know this. That and if the CPU will add prospects to the 40 man roster on its own this year. In 10, there were quite a few top talented guys that would stay in the minors off the 40 man until they were finally eligible for the rule 5 draft.

A final question about the rosters that I didn't see answered is if all of the pitch/stance edits in the thread below this one are added to this roster set?

Thanks for all of the hard work fellas.
1st post states this:

Quote:
1.- Use a roster that has only 25 players on the 40 man roster. Hustlin' Owl has created one and the link is above...With this....if you use only 1 team control......you are locked into having the CPU teams having no more than 25 men on the 40 man roster.
It looks like the CPU doesn't fill the last 15 spots at any time going by the above. That's with 1-team control though. BTW, there are many corrected player stance/pitch edits with this roster set.
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11

Last edited by tonybologna; 03-31-2011 at 01:58 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2011, 01:58 PM   #336
Rookie

OVR: 0

Awesome rosters! I was wondering how a guy Like Ben Paulsen isn't on the set though. He batted .458 this spring with 4 3B, a HR, and 11 RBI. I'm pretty sure he will be in AAA this year. Is this because the assignments aren't clear at this time and we will have them in the first update when the MiLB season starts?
Thanks
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »