Home

MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2011, 12:23 PM   #313
Rookie

OVR: 10
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165

1.- Use a roster that has only 25 players on the 40 man roster. Hustlin' Owl has created one and the link is above...With this....if you use only 1 team control......you are locked into having the CPU teams having no more than 25 men on the 40 man roster. If you use 30 team control at any time AFTER spring training is over...you can add the 15 players to the 40 man roster and the CPU will not juggle lineups/rotations. In all cases....the CPU will still sub in lineups for fatigue
Just wanna say thanks to everyone involved! I think I'll go this route when I start up my chise tomorrow! One question though.. If I do this and use 1 team control, they won't expand at any point? Will this effect callups/send downs? Or will it just mean that in Sept they won't be able to expand their roster? I think I'm going to try to play out the whole season, so 1 team control should be fine as I don't think I'll get far enough in to see any of the glitches with development...
Old 03-31-2011, 12:34 PM   #314
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilstu24
Not sure if this has been posted yet, but the Indians are missing Nick Weglarz.
Really? I know I created him in the initial set that I did and submitted to Knight (which I still have saved on my PS3, just checked it again, and he's on that one).

I'm sure he can advise as to what's going on there.

If worse comes to worst I can upload the one that I have (though it's not with an edited face - I didn't do the faces for the teams I did for this project) to the Player Vault.
Old 03-31-2011, 12:34 PM   #315
MVP

BoSoxPujols's Arena

OVR: 7

Hey Knight(or any roster guru), posted a thread asking this but I figure your roster skills would help out in answering it..

For Darwin Barney:
The stock version of him is too light skinned. Is there a workaround using the import/export feature to get him to have darker skin but still have C potential?

Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2011, 12:36 PM   #316
Pro

TheRock88's Arena

OVR: 16

Noticed that Joe Beimel is sitting in the FA 2 pool when he should be in the Pirates minor league. Also gonna be on the DL at the beginning of the season.
Old 03-31-2011, 12:42 PM   #317
Rookie

OVR: 1
do you hv to do a 30 team franchise to insure the CPU doesn't mess with the rosters?
Old 03-31-2011, 12:43 PM   #318
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hi, I'm very new to this, thanks for the excellent resource and all the hard work.
I cannot seem to find the rosters in Sportsconnect? I'm looking in the roster vault, I can't find the correct title or any roster with the owner being Knight165. Am I looking in the wrong place?
Thanks in advance
Old 03-31-2011, 12:44 PM   #319
MVP

oldman's Arena

OVR: 17
Quick question, if I start a season with Injuries turned to Manual, can I change it back to Auto after I have set everyone's injuries, or does it have to stay that way for the duration of the Franchise?
Old 03-31-2011, 12:47 PM   #320
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldman
Quick question, if I start a season with Injuries turned to Manual, can I change it back to Auto after I have set everyone's injuries, or does it have to stay that way for the duration of the Franchise?
Im sure you meant back to on and yes you can turn to on for franchise
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »