Home

MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2011, 10:11 AM   #281
Rookie

Jeremy_Stein's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Excellent work fellas. You guys produce some of the best -- if not the best -- rosters in sports gaming. Thank you for improving the already top-notch Show series.

Time to see if I can lead my Twins to a World Series...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2011, 10:13 AM   #282
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

thanks to everyone these rosters are amazing. the only things i noticed from the Mets are Izzy had the Jeter face and just a personal problem with Duda scea put him as fat instead of buff hopefully i can just create another Duda other than that

Last edited by ClarkWGrizwold; 03-31-2011 at 10:16 AM.
Old 03-31-2011, 10:14 AM   #283
Rookie

coachpars's Arena

OVR: 6

Thank to all community members who had a part in the creation of this wonderful set! Its like the UPS guy just showed up at my house with the new season of strat-o-matic cards when i was a kid. I hope all the contributors read and take pride in all the praise your getting.. You guys deserve it!!
Old 03-31-2011, 10:15 AM   #284
Rookie

Thank you Knight and Co. for doing another fabulous job!!!!!!

One thing I did notice last night was the Twins lineup has Delmon and Nishioka flipped in the batting order on one of the lineups. Just an FYi, not a roster killer, easy to fix.
Old 03-31-2011, 10:16 AM   #285
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by theaub
Campbell is still with the organization (at least according to the MiL site and mlbdepthcharts.com), but Diaz certainly deserves to be in over him.

As well, Carlos Perez was lost from the roster somewhere along the way, he's one of the top 10 Jays prospects. I uploaded him here if anyone wants to d/l him and import him (I would suggest doing it over Liuzza or Danny Perales)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/g6nen6

e: Also because I knew I created Diaz since I kept seeing his name when I was exporting his stuff, here is his link. I think I picked Opitz/Thon over him which admittedly was pretty dumb

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ozj4iq
Hmmm...I see you're correct based on MiLB.com. He didn't play in 2010, but maybe he was just injured. He was a hot prospect a couple years back and I thought he moved to another organization last year after flattening out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2011, 10:16 AM   #286
Rookie

OVR: 2

Thank you for your kind and hard work to everyone of the roster editors. I'm going to show my gratitude by donating to this wonderful and great site.
Old 03-31-2011, 10:16 AM   #287
Stop! Homer Time!

theaub's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freens77
Hmmm...I see you're correct based on MiLB.com. He didn't play in 2010, but maybe he was just injured. He was a hot prospect a couple years back and I thought he moved to another organization last year after flattening out.
His wiki page says JP compared him to Chase Utley.

I miss that man
Old 03-31-2011, 10:21 AM   #288
Rookie

Big props to everyone involved & thanks for letting me have a small part in this
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »