Home

MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2011, 03:21 AM   #233
MVP

ilstu24's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

I believe Pat Egan needs to be back on the Orioles.
Old 03-31-2011, 03:24 AM   #234
Banned

OVR: 18
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DodgerFanatic2K3
If it's a SEASON

You wouldn't be able to call anyone up if there's an injury

I remember starting a season with a 25 man roster without adding the other 15 back and I was screwed because I had zero guys on my inactive roster and because there were so many players missing from each teams 40 man rosters that the FA screen crashed every time and I had to restart my season

Don't risk it
What I'm wondering is, if I add those 15 guys back AFTER the regular season starts, will the computer start screwing with the lineups, or will they only sub for fatigue?
Old 03-31-2011, 03:29 AM   #235
MVP

Side Effect's Arena

OVR: 3

Thanks Knight and everyone for the OSFM rosters! When can we expect version 2 with correct minor league line-ups and fixes to any errors other members have found? I don't know when the MILB season starts. I was thinking of waiting for it, but if it's too long, I'll just start a franchise with this. Don't mean for that to come out wrong, just curious. Thanks again!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2011, 03:32 AM   #236
Pro

FloorGeneral's Arena

OVR: 2

Unbelievable. Each and every person that worked on this needs to be commended. I couldn't begin to imagine the work it takes to get a project like this done, but thanks to each and every one of you for all the hard work.

Just to be clear, will there be an "Opening Day" set? Just wanna get all my ducks in a row before I start my franchise. Also, I have a couple questions on how the CPU deals with injuries:

1. If I left the injuries alone, I.E. didn't add any injuries to any players, would the CPU put those players back in the rotation/lineup, or will they be left where they are at the moment?

2. If I add the injuries to the players, will the CPU put them on the DL (should it call for it), and when their injury time is up, will they be incorporated into the rotation/lineup properly?

Think that should be it for now....once again, great work fellas...
Old 03-31-2011, 03:38 AM   #237
Pro

OVR: 5

First, Thank you to everyone for helping to get this roster out even before the first pitch of opening day.

I will be providing my "opening day roster" tweaks for Detroit to Knight and Ridin around April 8th which is when the AAA and AA opening day squads are set.

One thought though; I notice that you indicated that Bobby Seay should be placed on the DL for Detroit. Bobby Seay is NOT included with Detroit in roster which is correct as he was granted free agency by the Tigers on November 10, 2010.

Thanks again to everyone.

Karle

Last edited by Karle; 03-31-2011 at 04:40 AM.
Old 03-31-2011, 03:38 AM   #238
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meyeke
It's a shame we can't edit contracts (and potential ratings for that matter).
I noticed the lengths and salaries are all over the place with these minor league players.
Maybe next year there can be some emphasis put on using fake players who share the same contract lengths and roughly the same salaries as the real players we are overwriting them with, and not just matching potential ratings.
I'm probably asking for too much here, and if I am just e-slap me.
Thanks again. Over and out.

PS. don't know if you caught this or not, but there are some SCEA player edits that made it through.
Just wanted to bring this to your attention as I recall you had stated that edits to SCEA players would be left out in the initial set.
This was my fault. I had edited a few SCEA players for my set, which I hadn't planned on initially giving to this project, but to be honest I just forgot about them.

No ratings edits, though. A few stance and a few equipment edits, and that's it. It shouldn't take long to get it back to how it was.
Old 03-31-2011, 03:39 AM   #239
Rookie

OriolesFanRD's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Operation Sports Full Minors 2011

Good Stuff! Appreciate the effort from all of you cats. Soul reason I buy The Show each year. Bring on Zach Britton!
  • Baltimore Orioles
  • San Antonio Spurs
  • Maryland Terps [Basketball|Football]
Online Championship Wrestling
2012 Baltimore Orioles - Left us way too soon. Fun ride, fellas!
2014 Baltimore Orioles - My soul hurts. It hurts really bad
Old 03-31-2011, 03:46 AM   #240
LVP

BatsareBugs's Arena

OVR: 39

Some of the stuff on the Padres surprised me. I must've missed a lot while I was gone but they sure have a lot of former major leaguers that appear to have popped out of nowhere (like Mike Koplove). I'm surprised that they all have an A potential (especially Aaron Poreda, who honestly looks more and more like middle reliever who can't locate his pitches). Maybe I'm just harsh when it comes to most Padres minor leaguers the closer they are to the MLB level.

My main disappointment probably lies in the fact that Lollis was given a C in potential (it's just my opinion, but he and Sampson probably have the highest potential of the low level pitchers), but you know what, two fellow fans put their time when I couldn't do so and it's a lot of work to even get these players in. For the most part the rosters looked good, but I really wonder how you all managed to make the former major leaguers names uneditable. Thanks for the hard work everyone. I finally get to start my RTTS.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »